X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• serenity
    replied
    Originally posted by allstar89
    So in other words: how do I add in fading gradients to be applied down both sides of the page body?

I hope I haven't confused you too much!

Any help will be mostly appreciated

Thanks

Adam McCall

it sounds to me like you want to have the top of the page one color and fade into a different color as it goes down?

if i'm correct, what you want to do is go into your admincp>Styles & Templates>Style Manager>All Style Options>Body
    you want the background to be something like
    #5B615E url(misc/bodytop.gif) repeat-x top left
    and then in the box next to it (Extra CSS Attributes)
    background-attachment: fixed;

make sure that the color you select (the hex value) is the color you want to show up at the bottom of the page

hope that helps

Leave a comment:

• Martilee
    replied
    Does anyone know how to do the Picture thing that is across the top of his board?

Leave a comment:

• TheMusicMan
    replied
    Hmmm... always enjoy helping out on this sort of stuff... don't get much time to do it, but I will try for ya.

Are you talking about the page background or the header background...?

If you are talking about your header background, try using the image I uploaded as the background for the row you have your logo contained in... see how that looks as a starter for 10.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• allstar89
    started a topic Forum Logo and Page body help Please..

Forum Logo and Page body help Please..

Good day all,

This is a bit tricky to explain, so if you will be so kind as to take a look at my forum to aid the explaination- Located at www.drumforum.co.uk/forum

Ok, so here is whats happening: I have a logo that does not always fit into page background alot, due to browsers, resolutions and scroll bar. So to solve this we are going make the logo smaller and fade it in to the body by fading the logo at both sides to the same colour of the body its self.

And here is the problem: When we do this to the logo then it looks untidy as the logo fades but the (blue) body doesn't so what I need to do is to make the body fade with the logo in exactly the same way so they are synchronized right down to the footer.

So in other words: how do I add in fading gradients to be applied down both sides of the page body?

I hope I haven't confused you too much!

Any help will be mostly appreciated

Thanks

Adam McCall