Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's not to late to second (I've not kept track of time) I'd like to second MasterJawa's board GaladoriaOnline.com . I've spoken with him via email and he's an upstanding guy. Likewise, his efforts shine on his board. You really ought to login and check it out.

House of Night Forums - An online House of Night roleplaying community,

Comment

i'd like to nominate ebslive.com

Comment

Ok let me nominate my board.

I'll nominate my board. I'm still working on it so be kind. Lot's of users. Ton's of hacks.

Pro-American Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Pie
          i'd like to nominate ebslive.com
          damn that's a suprise, i'd like to second that

i was gonna nominate forumserve but low and behold it's not open yet i'll norminate www.tunepowered.com

Comment

Late New Comer :P

Well i like to offer NBSdesignz up for it Well be the first time i been for this, no harm in trying.

I also 50th http://vBulletin-Style.com :P
            Last edited by Forum-Style; Fri 27th May '05, 6:31am.

Comment

I'd like to nominate our forums over at http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums

Doesn't hurt to try, does it ?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWebJunkie
                Id like to nominate
                http://www.talkweed.com/forums/
                I second TalkWeed
                Young Computer Programmers Forum

Comment

Originally posted by NBSdesignz
                  Well i like to offer NBSdesignz up for it Well be the first time i been for this, no harm in trying.

I also 50th http://vBulletin-Style.com :P
                  I second NBSdesignz.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I THIRD NBSdesignz

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo
                      I would like to nominate my board, Galadoria Online. Just place Testuser as the username and test as the password to check out Galadoria. It is a forum-based RPG in which you create a character, buy items, battle, and Role-Play in a fantasy world. Features such as the Battle System are all exclusive and were coded by myself, I do not use any of those vb.org RPG hacks or those RPG paid hacks.
                      I second. Most unique forum I've ever seen. Very (very) nicely-laid-out, very nice and subtle modifications, and overall just wow.
                      :)

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo
                        I would like to nominate my board, Galadoria Online. Just place Testuser as the username and test as the password to check out Galadoria. It is a forum-based RPG in which you create a character, buy items, battle, and Role-Play in a fantasy world. Features such as the Battle System are all exclusive and were coded by myself, I do not use any of those vb.org RPG hacks or those RPG paid hacks.
                        Your forum looks great. I love how you've customized everything from the login page to the redirections. Great job and I shall second/third/fourth etc you
                        Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Originally posted by YoungCoder
                          I second TalkWeed

thanks mate

Comment

Originally posted by Dean C
                            Your forum looks great. I love how you've customized everything from the login page to the redirections. Great job and I shall second/third/fourth etc you
                            I'll definitely support this site. More users should take the time to really make the software their own like Galadoria has done.

Comment

Excellently put together, I 7th Galadoria Online.

Comment

I'd like to nominate our board at http://www.zatzy.com

It's the largest street racing community in Scandinavia!

I hope you understand most of it, it's in swedish, but most of the words are the same....

We use vbPortal, vBulletin, Timeslip, photopost, classifieds and vbGarage ("depå" in swedish)....

It was a lot of headache, but now it all works fine!!!

Take a look, and please leave some comments!

Best Regards

Fredrik Bjellder
                                Last edited by zatzy.com; Wed 1st Jun '05, 12:14am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X