Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for greyish skin

I recently set up my boards at http://www.cultureforums.net

I used a skin called GreyNBlue (which is still available for users to choose from the choose style menu), but they said it's too skinny. Anyone know how to make it wider? I currently returned the default style but you can check out the grey one by changing from bottom left of the screen.

If it's not possible then I'm looking for a light coloured skin, preferably with white boxes for posts, black text, and a greyish background because some people log on from work and they don't wanna be caught by their boss.. a grey forum looks like a spreadsheet

Most of the skins I found online have a very futuristic style, and I don't like that.

Please help or tell me how much it would cost if I want to make a customized skin. Thanks!

AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Style Vars (From the drop down) > Main Width

Try the ACP Silver style I made

Comment

Doesnt look skinny to me.. maybe they're all using 800x600.

Comment

Thanks Zachery! I made it wider.

Do you know how I can make the usernames appear in bold? You already told me before to make the username size bigger I change the .bigusername thing but that only changes the size, it doesn't make it bold.

Also, do you know how I can make the poster details and their avatar appear on the left hand side of their posts instead of on top of each post?

Comment

Sorry.. but I found the answers to my questions by searching past threads.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X