Remove Group Memberships from Members Profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Group Memberships from Members Profile

***I am not sure if it's allowed to upload the complete template or not but I have done so in this post***

This is a replacement for the MEMBERINFO template and removes the area on the member info page for Group Memberships.

I never use group memberships and I don't see many sites that actually use it, except for roleplaying sites...etc.....so this gets rid of it completely.

If you choose in the future to go to using it you will need to revert to the original template.

This modification of the template expands the Additional Information table across the bottom.

An example can be see on my site http://www.indiamike.com/india/member.php?u=1

This should work on 3.05 and upwards since that template has not changed any in the last few updates.

Directions--Download text attachment and overwrite the MEMBERINFO template with it.

Only a few lines change in it however to do a 'find this line' and 'find that line' would only confuse people because of the amount of tags.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by indiamike; Thu 7th Apr '05, 11:11am.