[Request] default Logo with my site name on it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Request] default Logo with my site name on it

Hello, I downloaded the psd files and have been trying without success to achieve a banner for the default skin with my site name on it. Since I am simply unable to do this I can only request assiatnce and hope that someone would be so kind.

My site name is "GIJoeForums.com" minus the quotes.

I hope someone can help me. I do not mind compensating a few buck via paypal either if need be.

Regards,
    John

Here you go
    Attached Files

Comment

Ted, could you make one for my forums as well? http://www.rpginsider.com/forums/index.php I just want it to say "RPGInsider" (without the quotes) and underneath it my slogan name "where rpgers go to know" (without the quotes again). Make sure to change the font size for the slogan.

It's the skin made by Floris. http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118649

I appreciate it.
      Metal Gear Forums - Discussion on the popular series of computer and console stealth-based games.

My Mods: Coming Soon | My Tutorials: Coming Soon

Comment

Thank you very much. Those are very simple and clean. Just what I needed. Just checked out your site and work as well. Great work might I add.

Regards, John

Comment

Thanks a lot John, glad I could help.

Snake,
          I'll create it when I get home.

Comment

Alright Tred, I'll be waiting.
            Metal Gear Forums - Discussion on the popular series of computer and console stealth-based games.

Comment

Here you go
              Attached Files

Comment

That's good but it's not the same font that this image is using, does it?

I want the "RPGInsider" text font to be the same one that the above image (that's the default logo for the skin) is using. Thanks.

Comment

I don't believe that font is available... what Ted used is the closest thing
                  Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Wow thats very nice Ted!

Would you maybe want to share the font you use, or tell us how you made that first logo? (http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/attac...chmentid=13621)

Thanks!

Comment

The font used is steelfish. I would upload the psd but its too large for the limits here.

Snake:
                      You really didn't leave any special instructions, the font used on that logo was a variation of the one used for the style you have -- plus beggers can't really be choosers!

Comment

Lol, I've had that font all the time... never know I could use it that way!

Thanks a lot mate

Comment

No prob, if you would like the psd I'm using PM me your email address and I'll send it your way

Comment

I want it as well so send it to me at <isolidsnake@gmail.com>. Thanks!

Comment

Or download it here:
                              http://www.dafont.com/en/font.php?file=steelfish
                              Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X