No announcement yet.

[Discussion] GL Green Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow what a great design! It was exactly what I was looking for (Xbox theme).

Great job, thanks!

Comment

hey i really need help

I have some mods installed...
      so when i run the v3 arcade installer {to install the template stuff to this new template} and just do the FIRST step {which is adding templateS}...and then go to my website and go /arcade.php...it shows a white page?

and in the admin cp there is NO arcade template settings for this skin

Wt should i do abt this

Comment

Bump...this is really needed guyz

Comment

We cannot provide support for hacks and hacked forums here. I suggest you ask for help over at www.vbulletin.org.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by unknowngiver
            Bump...this is really needed guyz
            that usually happens when you try to install a hack twice/overwriting it. You should've only ran the template part and not the whole install of you hack. You'll have to ask someone oat vB.org

Comment

I only ran the templates part...i didnt install the whole hack and if i did it would delete al the data from tht hack but it didnt...

Comment

I like this style. Will it work with VBB 3.5 Gold.
                iloco

Comment

Seems to, but you will have to copy a couple of new buttons from stock VB.

Comment

Originally posted by mtrac
                    Seems to, but you will have to copy a couple of new buttons from stock VB.
                    Can someone give me some help with getting this to work with 3.5gold? seems like it doesn't find the buttons correctly as the default ones are still showing up.

Thank you in advance!

Comment

GL Green for 3.5.4?

How do I get this to work on newer versions of vBulletin? I have 3.5.4 and I would really like to have some of the older version styles work with it.

Adio

Comment

I believe some buttons might have been changed or rather a folder. Is everything else running fine, except buttons?

Comment

Absolutley awesome , a wide one would be nice , but i live it man , ive been waiting for gree forever. thanks

Comment

Nice green style

I like it, and will install it to my site!

DigitalPoint is also using a nice green style.

Comment

Wow, I even forgot about this style that I've made. but it seems from time to time I get a reply to this post from people that liked it.. who knows I might try to do an updated version soon..

Thanks

Comment

That would be great!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X