Aqua-Soft vb3 Skin Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aqua-Soft vb3 Skin Released

Well, I've decided to release the Aqua-Soft.org skin for free for you guys to use on your forums, there are not that many free vb3 skins out there so hope this helps.

Live Demo

Hope you guys enjoy it.
    Last edited by Timan; Fri 4 Aug '06, 10:57am.

I love the style. Thanks for releasing it. This one of the fastest loading yet eye pleasing styles to ever be released.
    Admins Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators

Comment

I had a very similar color theme for my page so this skin went very well. Well.. I'm still working on not making it too macish, but this is VERY GOOD. Thanks!

http://www.spoofee.com/forums

Comment

Looks very nice - why not release it here though ?
        Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Can you either release it here or allow guests to download attachments?

thanks

Comment

yes can we use this style in our site as free ??

Comment

Updated for vBulletin 3.6

I've just released an updated version of the skin for vBulletin 3.6. Skin was re-written from scratch so there might be a few bugs here and there.

Heres the thread and how to get the skin here. http://www.aqua-soft.org/board/showthread.php?t=37276

Thanks Again

Comment

Originally posted by Timan View Post

Well, I've decided to release the Aqua-Soft.org skin for free for you guys to use on your forums, there are not that many free vb3 skins out there so hope this helps.

Live Demo

Hope you guys enjoy it.
                Great that you release this, cool.

But... ??? Not many free skins for vB... ????? I know of dozens and dozens of free skins for vB.
                John

Comment

Originally posted by TheMusicMan View Post
                  Great that you release this, cool.

But... ??? Not many free skins for vB... ????? I know of dozens and dozens of free skins for vB.
                  You're quoting an old topic, and at the time there were not that many vb3 skins avail.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X