getting the grid back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting the grid back

Ok, as many can see there is a "grid" that is inside all the forums. It is the borders that seperate the first alternating color between the second alternating color.

Well, a style that I am using the person doesn't have it, and I want to put it back. Where do I look to re insert the borders to seperate the alt colors and get the grid look back?

Originally posted by cyr0n_k0r
    Ok, as many can see there is a "grid" that is inside all the forums. It is the borders that seperate the first alternating color between the second alternating color.

Well, a style that I am using the person doesn't have it, and I want to put it back. Where do I look to re insert the borders to seperate the alt colors and get the grid look back?
    admincp
    styles&templates
    main css
    first_alternating_color
    extra_css
    border-bottom: 1px solid #your color;

second_alternating_color
    extra_css
    border-bottom: 1px solid #your color

you can also use border: 1px solid #your color
    or border-top:
    border-left:
    border-right:

have fun!
    frage

Comment

well, it works like I thought it would.. however I can notice the 1 pixel spaces where the lines dont cross each other.

I also notice that this extra-CSS isnt in the default styles boxes. So how is the default style able to make the grid.

Comment

Originally posted by cyr0n_k0r
        well, it works like I thought it would.. however I can notice the 1 pixel spaces where the lines dont cross each other.
        I also notice that this extra-CSS isnt in the default styles boxes. So how is the default style able to make the grid.
        two questions one answer
        all_style_options
        sizes_and_dimensions
        inner_border_width
        set it to '0'---
        if you'll define your own border and you don't like the 1px spaces
        or delete the extra css
        and set it to whatever you like

[or try to set it to '10'
        and define your own border
        border: 4px outset #your colour --only an example]

have fun!
        frage

Comment

edit : nevermind.
          Last edited by cyr0n_k0r; Mon 27 Dec '04, 8:57am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X