Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint shop pro users

Does anybody use paint shop pro?
    And if they have used it to create graphics for their forums, could I see some examples.

Thanks!

What do you mean make with psp? Do you mean draw with Psp or edit?

Comment

what do you mean make with psp?
      Er, well I didn't use those exact words.
      I've never used psp before.I assume you can create graphics templates, the use them for your forum.If not, then fine.Only asking.
      Well draw I suppose.Draw images using psp, then use them on your site, as backgrounds or whatever.Just wondering.

Comment

I use Photoimpact myself.

Comment

I use both Paintshop Pro 7 and Photoshop 7.. Both have their strengths and weaknesses.

I've tried and tested Paintshop Pro 8 and 9, but didn't really like either of them.

Comment

what u do is choose the graphic program that is the easiest for u to use. i myself use photoimpact and photoshop. make a layout and cut up the images and then code them into vbulletin

Comment

Could you link em to your sites, so I can see what you've done with these programs, please.

Also, how will I know which one's easiest for me to use, if I've never used any of them.Can I get trials?

Thanks for the tips.

Comment

Hello

All my styles powered by Paint Shop pro 7.04
                www.vbulletinclub.com
                test.vbulletinclub.com

Regards
                الحمدُ للهِ الذي أنزلَ على عبدِهِ الكتابَ و لم يجعل لهُ عِوَجًا - سورة الكهف 1
                Winner - vB Board of the Month - March 2008
                Winner vB Board of Year 2005
                vbulletinclub.com

Comment

I use both Paint Shop Pro and PhotoShop to get the desired image. Both are great for making new images and manipulating images.

Comment

Originally posted by alkahf
                    All my styles powered by Paint Shop pro 7.04

test.vbulletinclub.com

Regards
                    Hi there, either link a license to that test domain or remove vBulletin.

Comment

I would have thought Paint shop pro 8 or 9 would be an improvement over Paint shop pro 7.
                      Or is it better, but just harder to use.

I like what you've done with Paint shop pro, it looks very good.

The thing is, I'm not exactly well off at the moment.Therefore, I can't really afford to buy both Paint shop pro and photoshop.

So, I'm weighing up which one to buy.Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Version 9 is a great improvement over 7. 7 was a big disappointment. I still used 6 until version 9 was released.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
                          Hi there, either link a license to that test domain or remove vBulletin.
                          Hello Floris
                          It is only test for version 2x
                          This forum test.vbulletinclub.com not working 2 years
                          It is only for test.

Regards
                          الحمدُ للهِ الذي أنزلَ على عبدِهِ الكتابَ و لم يجعل لهُ عِوَجًا - سورة الكهف 1
                          Winner - vB Board of the Month - March 2008
                          Winner vB Board of Year 2005
                          vbulletinclub.com

Comment

Originally posted by alkahf
                            Hello Floris
                            It is only test for version 2x
                            This forum test.vbulletinclub.com not working 2 years
                            It is only for test.

Regards
                            In which case, the board should be closed to the public at least..

Ideally, it should be placed behind a .htaccess file also.

Comment

Originally posted by flex22
                              Could you link em to your sites, so I can see what you've done with these programs, please.

Also, how will I know which one's easiest for me to use, if I've never used any of them.Can I get trials?

Thanks for the tips.
                              my link is in my sig

and yes, there are trials for these programs. (there was when i d/l them anyway)

if you get photoshop, you should take a look at tutorialman.com. they have some great tutorials therenthat can help you get on your way.

there are also tutorial sites out there for photoimpact.

good luck!

serenity

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X