Clear All

• serenity
    replied
    i'm still around

shoot me a pm or you can talk to me over at maddhouse.net

Leave a comment:

• katerri
    replied
    Since the psd's were never available for this, could some of you Photoshop guru's out there give some tips for editing the logo and navbar files?

I have the snowcaps font, which I believe is the one used and can type my text for my site name, but I don't know enough about Photoshop to get the outline around the text and any other needed effects to get the same look. Any assistance or pointers would be very much appreciated!

Or alternatively, is Serenity still around to provide the custom logos and navbars?
    Last edited by katerri; Mon 5 Dec '05, 5:37pm.

Leave a comment:

• Ocean
    replied
    Well, for what it's worth - when I saw that the Frost style didn't contain the "Forward" and "Quote" buttons, I created them myself.

If Serenity doesn't object - I will post them here so that everyone else can use them too.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• serenity
    replied
    if you read thru the thread, i had some computer problems and lost many things including alot of PSD's including frost. unfortunately, i dont have what you are looking for. some of the buttons were accidentally over looked and were not created.

Leave a comment:

• 1yesfan
    replied
    The FRWRD buttom on the PM mess replies is a OLD version, does not match the others. I don't see it in any of the folders of other images either. i think there were a few others missing tha I jsut used from another forum set since they were more generic.

Leave a comment:

• serenity
    replied
    whats missing?

Leave a comment:

• 1yesfan
    replied
    Hey can we get access to this style in action, ON A SITE, and grab the images that are mising???????

Leave a comment:

• serenity
    replied
    that is the same font, but mine was free

i'll dig it up and post it here. i have to remember to start including the fonts with my releases

Leave a comment:

• RichTJ99
    replied
    Originally posted by Ocean
    Well, in the meantime - can you tell me what font you're using for your buttons?
    FreestyleScript

Leave a comment:

• Ocean
    replied
    Originally posted by serenity

sorry guys, still looking

Well, in the meantime - can you tell me what font you're using for your buttons?

Leave a comment:

• serenity
    replied
    sorry guys, still looking

Originally posted by serenity
    i don't have the psd's right now....after i made this style i had a major system crash and lost some things. i'm looking in my backps for it.

Leave a comment:

• jpotter8877
    replied
    I wouldn't mind getting the header2.psp file as well so I can add my forum name and not change the graphics much.

Leave a comment:

• bspiller
    replied
    Is it possible to get the header2.psp file so I can set my forum name in it?

Leave a comment:

• serenity
    replied
    i'm not sure what the problem is with the smileys or the javascript. everything on the skin works fine for me at my site.

butty,
    did you add the smiley folder to the theme from the default vb theme?

Leave a comment:

• butty
    replied
    great style my users love it thanks. only problem is my clickable smilies wont work on that style no more. any ideas why that could be happening anyone? it says the page is fully loaded etc

cheers

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X