Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frost Thin Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    That screenshot looks nice. Good job and thank you for sharing.

    Comment


    • #17
      Great style thanks very much

      Comment


      • #18
        Nice looking. Thank you.

        During the import I set the Parent Style to my forum, but Frost does not display any of the template changes included in my forum.

        Any suggestions?

        Thx,
        D.

        Comment


        • #19
          great style, does anyone know where i can get good psd files for this like the christmas hat in floris avatar, thanks.

          Comment


          • #20
            Style has missing images :S buttons/lastpostbit.gif and things like that dont appear and are not in the folder I downloaded from

            Comment


            • #21
              Experiencing some problems using Firefox, seems as java doesn't work. Suggestions?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Khaleel
                great style, does anyone know where i can get good psd files for this like the christmas hat in floris avatar, thanks.
                i don't have the psd's right now....after i made this style i had a major system crash and lost some things. i'm looking in my backps for it.

                Originally posted by Khaleel
                Style has missing images :S buttons/lastpostbit.gif and things like that dont appear and are not in the folder I downloaded from
                i did say that it was missing some images that needed to be taken from the default vbulletin theme.


                Originally posted by ambumann
                Experiencing some problems using Firefox, seems as java doesn't work. Suggestions?
                do you have javascript enabled in firefox?

                Comment


                • #23
                  I have both checked, 'Enable Java' and 'Enable Javascript'.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    great style my users love it thanks. only problem is my clickable smilies wont work on that style no more. any ideas why that could be happening anyone? it says the page is fully loaded etc

                    cheers
                    http://

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      i'm not sure what the problem is with the smileys or the javascript. everything on the skin works fine for me at my site.

                      butty,
                      did you add the smiley folder to the theme from the default vb theme?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Is it possible to get the header2.psp file so I can set my forum name in it?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I wouldn't mind getting the header2.psp file as well so I can add my forum name and not change the graphics much.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            sorry guys, still looking

                            Originally posted by serenity
                            i don't have the psd's right now....after i made this style i had a major system crash and lost some things. i'm looking in my backps for it.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by serenity

                              sorry guys, still looking

                              Well, in the meantime - can you tell me what font you're using for your buttons?
                              echo $ocean_signature;

                              ;)

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Ocean
                                Well, in the meantime - can you tell me what font you're using for your buttons?
                                FreestyleScript

                                Comment

                                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X