Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give me your vB link, I'll rating your style

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sonata Arctica UK

    Originally posted by Gtech
    Hello Gtech
    As I see it is The same default vBulletin style with small change with color.

    Good luck Gtech
    الحمدُ للهِ الذي أنزلَ على عبدِهِ الكتابَ و لم يجعل لهُ عِوَجًا - سورة الكهف 1
    Winner - vB Board of the Month - March 2008
    Winner vB Board of Year 2005
    vbulletinclub.com

    Comment


    • Sometimes that's good though.

      Some of these fangled styles are just too complex and specialist.

      On my site, I have 15 styles, but almost all of them are the basic vB style but with the colours (including graphics) changed.
      MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

      TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
      AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

      Comment


      • Top 5

        Hello
        Until now Top5 styles is:

        1- Ausvisage Forum 100%
        2- TC Forums By vbdesigns.de 99%
        3, 4, and 5:
        The Sacred Realm Community 97%
        TheMouthPiece.com 97%
        Sat Platform Forum 97% [ As I see He changed his style!! ]

        Regards
        alkahf
        Last edited by alkahf; Sat 22 Jan '05, 9:09am.
        الحمدُ للهِ الذي أنزلَ على عبدِهِ الكتابَ و لم يجعل لهُ عِوَجًا - سورة الكهف 1
        Winner - vB Board of the Month - March 2008
        Winner vB Board of Year 2005
        vbulletinclub.com

        Comment


        • Originally posted by alkahf
          Originally Posted by alkahf
          Hello Skyline_GTR
          About Gamerz Planet Forum!! @ http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/index.php

          very nice forum

          94% for header ( Your header can't brows with resolution at 800x600 )
          97% for footer
          95% for postbit
          100% for icons
          100 % for colors
          96 % for all
          ---------------
          Total: 96%

          I Think if you make your icons by yellow it will be the best.

          Good luck Skyline_GTR
          .........
          Alkahf
          I designed that forum

          Comment


          • Originally posted by vbcore
            I designed that forum
            Very good
            Try to change this image
            http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/g.../header_bg.gif
            some thing else!
            Good work vbcore
            الحمدُ للهِ الذي أنزلَ على عبدِهِ الكتابَ و لم يجعل لهُ عِوَجًا - سورة الكهف 1
            Winner - vB Board of the Month - March 2008
            Winner vB Board of Year 2005
            vbulletinclub.com

            Comment


            • Sounds good, let's see what you think.

              I just moved this site to a new server and upgraded it to version 3.0.5. So there may still be a few bugs to work out. But I would like to see what you think.

              Site is http://www.americanminuteman.net/

              user name is tester

              password is tester

              Thanks!

              Comment


              • I'm interested in what you think as well:

                http://www.forevergaming.com <--- rate my Dark Grey 1000 style, which is default.

                I'll take your responses to heart when I create my new default style

                Oh, and how about a "highest rated" list in your first post? I want to see which forums got the best style ratings but dont want to look through 150+ posts

                MGM out

                Comment


                • American Minuteman

                  Originally posted by debear
                  Sounds good, let's see what you think.

                  I just moved this site to a new server and upgraded it to version 3.0.5. So there may still be a few bugs to work out. But I would like to see what you think.

                  Site is http://www.americanminuteman.net/

                  user name is tester

                  password is tester

                  Thanks!
                  Hello debear
                  About American Minuteman Forum!! @ www.americanminuteman.net/forums/index.php

                  84% for header
                  97% for footer
                  95% for postbit
                  100% for icons ( very nice! )
                  100 % for colors
                  96 % for all
                  ---------------
                  Total: 95%

                  put aminlogo.gif at: <!-- top --> will be beter.
                  bakground color for: head_logo.gif need small change.

                  Good luck debear & vBulletinStyles
                  .........
                  Alkahf
                  الحمدُ للهِ الذي أنزلَ على عبدِهِ الكتابَ و لم يجعل لهُ عِوَجًا - سورة الكهف 1
                  Winner - vB Board of the Month - March 2008
                  Winner vB Board of Year 2005
                  vbulletinclub.com

                  Comment


                  • Forever Forums

                    Originally posted by MetalGearMaster
                    I'm interested in what you think as well:

                    http://www.forevergaming.com <--- rate my Dark Grey 1000 style, which is default.

                    I'll take your responses to heart when I create my new default style

                    Oh, and how about a "highest rated" list in your first post? I want to see which forums got the best style ratings but dont want to look through 150+ posts

                    MGM out
                    Hello MetalGearMaster
                    About Forever Forums! @ www.forevergaming.com/forums

                    90% for header ( Your header can't brows with resolution at 800x600 )
                    ??% for footer
                    95% for postbit
                    95% for icons
                    100 % for colors
                    95 % for all
                    ---------------
                    Total: 95%

                    Why your header : width: 1000pexels ? Bicaus it is Dark Grey 1000 style ? I think will be beter if you cut it 3 pices or 5.
                    Logo Forever Forums in header I think you can make best more than.


                    Good luck MetalGearMaster
                    .........
                    Alkahf
                    الحمدُ للهِ الذي أنزلَ على عبدِهِ الكتابَ و لم يجعل لهُ عِوَجًا - سورة الكهف 1
                    Winner - vB Board of the Month - March 2008
                    Winner vB Board of Year 2005
                    vbulletinclub.com

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by alkahf
                      Hello MetalGearMaster
                      About Forever Forums! @ www.forevergaming.com/forums

                      90% for header ( Your header can't brows with resolution at 800x600 )
                      ??% for footer
                      95% for postbit
                      95% for icons
                      100 % for colors
                      95 % for all
                      ---------------
                      Total: 95%

                      Why your header : width: 1000pexels ? Bicaus it is Dark Grey 1000 style ? I think will be beter if you cut it 3 pices or 5.
                      Logo Forever Forums in header I think you can make best more than.


                      Good luck MetalGearMaster
                      .........
                      Alkahf
                      I have my forums set at a fixed pixel width, which is why the header doesn't work for smaller resolutions. However, I have also got a Dark Grey 760 which is made for 800x600 browsers to solve this problem.

                      The logo needs work, I agree

                      Thanks for the tips!

                      MGM out

                      Comment


                      • Hey all,

                        Not much on the actual template edits.

                        Heres my go: www.acjavascripts.com

                        Comment


                        • A site I frequent http://www.caribplanet.com/index.php

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by alkahf
                            Hello debear
                            About American Minuteman Forum!! @ www.americanminuteman.net/forums/index.php

                            84% for header
                            97% for footer
                            95% for postbit
                            100% for icons ( very nice! )
                            100 % for colors
                            96 % for all
                            ---------------
                            Total: 95%

                            put aminlogo.gif at: <!-- top --> will be beter.
                            bakground color for: head_logo.gif need small change.

                            Good luck debear & vBulletinStyles
                            .........
                            Alkahf
                            Thanks Alkahf! That's good to know. It's much appreciated. I'll have a look at those suggestions.

                            Comment


                            • me too I would like design forum it's already possible ?

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X