Get vBulletin!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get vBulletin!!

I thought this would be a nice thread to post, Im sure alot of you have seen the famous "RSS" or "CSS" or "XML" validators and the "Get FireFox" buttons?? Well I though it would be cool to get a vBulletin Get button for signatures, im no photoshop god so im sure members would like to donate some so we can refer people to the vBulletin site

If you have no idea check my friends site http://gtmcknight.com/buttons/operated.php pleas dont clear the cache and go on it again the bandwidth goes very quickly

Attached is a not to good image

-Kaz
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Khaleel; Sun 10th Oct '04, 12:55pm. Reason: uploaded an example image (rubish)

Very cool.

Comment

Nah im still waiting for the people who are better at photoshop them me to post some

Comment

Nothing too special.. just a simple signature with animation..
        Don't use it here as vB doesn't allow animated sigs.
        Attached Files

Comment

That's rather cool.

Is there something we might be able to use here though? Say a static version of it?
          Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Try going to my mates sight to get some ideas http://gtmcknight.com/buttons/operated.php. That animated image is wicked! thanks mate definaletly going to use that around forums

Comment

pretty cool idea, but you barely could see the vb logo.

Comment

I am looking forward to some contrubitions - feel free to attach them to this thread so we can all check it out.

Comment

i added a little bit of vb touchup to it
                  Attached Files

Comment

I like the second one more Next fix should be a 'tight' logo, not as shakey as this one.

Comment

Oh very nice , very nice! Keep them up, what ill do soon is ill make a subdomain http://vb.death-eater.net and ill put them all up there so everyone can have them! great works guys

Comment

i tried fixing it, just changed the font type and resized the width in many ways i can trying to match the logo vb uses so here is what i fixed up to me this one looks better then the other one.
                        Attached Files

Comment

The "V" looks alot smoother, its nice, keep them up

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X