More vBulletin Styles from Zak!~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean C
    I want to see a style made with good use of dark red (Not just color changes or a few gradients)
    Dean could you provide some Hex Colors and maybe i can see what i can put together for you.
    Rebel Designs Studios

Comment

I hope he means these type of dark red:

The above is a header I made for a site, but it was unique, custom design and the site is now offline (as far as I can tell).

Comment

Originally posted by rebelsrock06
        Dean could you provide some Hex Colors and maybe i can see what i can put together for you.
        I wasn't requesting but thanks for your offer I just thought it'd be nice to see something unusual.
        Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

actually i wanted to make a red one like that also so if you could supply hex i would like to make it, not nessicarily FOR you but i would give it to you if you like it
          Rebel Designs Studios

Comment

I kinda created a Halloween style. Pretty much just took Zak's "Evil" style and changed the logo. I'll probably incorporate some lack-o-lanterns for the old/new thread icons, but that's about it.

I think Holiday themes are a great idea. I had themes for every holiday for my old CFboards forum. I wish I still had the graphics.

As soon as you're done with the Halloween style, Zak, a Thanksgiving style.

Come to think of it, it might be nice to have something for Election Day too. Are there any red, white and blue styles that already exist?

Comment

Thanks for all the styles that you've created Zachery. They are greatly appreciated by those of us who are less artistically inclined.

If you're still looking for color scheme suggestions, I made a color scheme that I really liked and used the blackdots.jpg that I've attached to this post for the category strips.

I figured it would be easier for you and me if I just export the xml and zip it with the jpg (which goes in the ./images/gradients/ directory), so I've attached them. I like it cuz it reminds me of my comfy pj's. If you think it's worth messing with, feel free to do whatever is needed and release it. If you think it stinks, feel free to ignore it.

You would have to do a logo and buttons for certain though...
              Attached Files

Comment

Here is the Halloween style I'm in the process of putting together. Like I mentioned, it's just Zak's Evil theme with a few tweaks. The only graphics I've changed so far are the logo and a few statusicon images. Feel free to right-click/save what you wish.

Comment

Someone else I sent the link to said they aren't seeing the Halloween theme, so here is a JPG of the forum index page.
                  Attached Files

Comment

That looks great Scott!

Comment

Thanks. No biggie, really. Zak did 99.9999% of the work. One thing that isn't shown is the "new posts" icon. Same punkin, with the lights on.

If anyone wants these icons, let me know and i'll upload them here.

Comment

Yes, please...

Comment

No problem. Here you go. There are only 3 of them. If I come up with anything else, I'll post it.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Many thanks, those are adorable! :thumbsup:
                            Hope you're planning a few for Christmas-time...

Comment

Gotta work on Thanksgiving first, but I'll do some Christmas stuff too.

Comment

Anyone fancy coming up with a quick wedding style...?? I have created a hidden fora for two of my members and I'd love to have a wedding theme in there.
                                John

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X