No announcement yet.

More vBulletin Styles from Zak!~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Black and Evil ones are awesome! Evil is a perfect replacement for my current forum (which is about to be upgraded).

Grey is definitely one I would like to see as well.

Comment

grey sounds good. Maybe even a metalic(sp) color?

Comment

Have you tried the ACP Silver style?

Comment

I'd like to see some that look exactly like the default vB 3 theme (same icons, buttons, etc.), but in different colors. Mine is a professional board and our site colors are red and black with a white background. I'm having a difficult time finding things in red/black that are appropriate for business use.

Comment

Zach, you should do a Halloween style if you get the time.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Its already in the works

Comment

How about a PINK style? One that actually looks good.... if you can do that I will give you major props on it

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
                  Have you tried the ACP Silver style?
                  For the metallic or the grey? I agree that the ACP Silver style is just fine for a metallic look...but when I say "grey" I mean something closer to "shades of black". In other words....dark grey.

Comment

Doh....I just checked out the Black style you did. It's close enough to the color scheme I was talking about for grey that it'll give me a good start (I'll probably just use it the way it is).

Thanks for the great styles!

Comment

I'd love to see the finished version of Windows XP Blue that was being discussed on VBT then discussion faded away after Zachery said he'd finished it!
                      MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
                      AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

I've finished it, but ive not heard back from the user who contacted me about finishing it. It saddnes me as well I am hoping to finish the Silver XP style as well before it is released.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
                          I've finished it, but ive not heard back from the user who contacted me about finishing it. It saddnes me as well I am hoping to finish the Silver XP style as well before it is released.
                          Thanks...I look forward to both of these, as I will definitely have them on my board once they're released.
                          MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
                          AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

How about a christmas skin?

Comment

Dean said somthing about doing one, i hope to have my halloween style finished in a few days if i can get some free time between class

Comment

Dean could make one and Zachery could review it before making it public. Or they could on it together. It would be great if not only we had some free styles for download as alternatives to the default, but als a summer, winter, spring, etc, themed child skins

They don't have to be overkill, subtle changes to reflect the day or week or holiday or whatever might be happening every year.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X