More vBulletin Styles from Zak!~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More vBulletin Styles from Zak!~

As i continue to make more styles like vBulletin 3 Black and vBulletin 3 Classic, I could use abit of imput on what sort of styles the community would like to see.

I am open to any suggestions you have

I'd like to see more of the same vBulletin theme, but in alternative colors, no fancy modifications, just basic color alternatives like red, green, blue(?), yellow, purple, orange, black, grey, bright white. So I can just import them as child style and only the css is updated, and if possible, matching logo, but no template mods

Comment

That is currently the plan, only vBulletin 3 class has template modifications and that is the only one that is planed to have said modifcations

edit: I am guessing there will be one more style with a few minor changes.
      Last edited by Zachery; Sun 29 Aug '04, 10:56am.

Comment

I want to see a style made with good use of dark red (Not just color changes or a few gradients)
        Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Originally posted by Dean C
          I want to see a style made with good use of dark red (Not just color changes or a few gradients)
          Dark Red and Grey dean?

Comment

A turquoisy color perhaps. Maybe even a golden color
            Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

A mixed colour theme, mixture of black, silver and blue. A sort of "Powerful" theme. If anything, something similar to http://www.warriornation.net/.

Comment

I would like to see a fast loading and lite default vbulletin template for mobile and dial up users.

Comment

There is already one located in the downloads area that mimics the Arcrhive style.

Comment

Good job zachery and nice idea Floris

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
                      There is already one located in the downloads area that mimics the Arcrhive style.
                      Hello Zachery,

I logged into my account but I do not see it in the download area?

Can you please provide me with the link/directions??

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by amc
                        Hello Zachery,

Thanks.
                        Same here, where do I find them?
                        Sanjiyan

Comment

I wouldn't mind seasonal themes..Nothing fancy just maybe some seasonal colors with the buttons and such displaying the seasonal change...

Got a Boxer?
                          BoxerTalk

Comment

Originally posted by amc
                            Hello Zachery,

Thanks.
                            http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108640

Comment

Hi Zach

How about a style that considers those who are somewhat visually impaired...? i.e. good contrasting colours, sensible choice of font and colour, as well as being aesthetically pleasing...
                              John

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X