No announcement yet.

Opinions on two custom skins please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on two custom skins please...

http://www.webmastersempire.com
    A new webmasters community, I just opened it up today. I made two custom skins for it, you can switch between them on the dropdown list... I'm curious as to what everyone here thinks of them, and I'm going to be releasing some free skins on that site for members who have enough posts, I already started skinning them.

IMO, use the second style, it is far better and more pleasing to the eye.

Comment

I'll consider switching that to the default, the general opinion seems people either really like the default style or they don't like it much at all... I'll wait for a couple more opinions before I change anything

Comment

To me the second style looks much more professional and polished. The other style, while rather nice, seems to be more like what i would find at a gaming site.

However these are just my opinions

Comment

Another vote for the 2nd style but perhaps a darker color for the text. It seems to blur in with the backround.

The first style is nice but its a little to ... bright and cheerful if this is a business site.
          Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

The first one looks more original. The second may look a little more tamed...but that's the problem in my book. It's tame. Maybe change the colors around some with the first so it isn't so carebearish. The actual style looks great.
            V1 Bad Bunny Emoticons > (For Dark BGs)
            Squarehead V1 Emoticons -
            Let Users select postbit style!

Comment

Default style #2 gets my vote. Much easier to look at.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
                To me the second style looks much more professional and polished. The other style, while rather nice, seems to be more like what i would find at a gaming site.

However these are just my opinions
                default 2 is much better
                TechArena - TechArena Community - News - Download - Video - Guide - Review

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X