Fairytale style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairytale style

Here goes the fairytale theme I've been working on. Download contains full buttons and header.psd

Created in vb3.0.3

You can see it fully working at http://www.maddhouse.net/forums/index.php?styleid=7

I hope someone can use this

(i tried to upload here, but the files are to big)

style

screenshot

Nice job. However you need to be registered to download it. You might want to consider submitting this to our Downloads forum.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

This looks cute, the only thing I don't like is the green gradient at the bottom of the header. Otherwise great job!
      Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        Nice job. However you need to be registered to download it. You might want to consider submitting this to our Downloads forum.

I tried to, but the attatchment limitations kept me from doing so

Originally posted by Dean C
        This looks cute, the only thing I don't like is the green gradient at the bottom of the header. Otherwise great job!
        I took it off before and it looked funny cuz the fairy was just floating in the air. I am working on another version to the header that will take out the navbar and have all the links under that green gradient to the left of the vines.

Thanks for the feedback

Comment

How big is the download? I can't tell because it requires registration.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

1.25 Mb

Comment

Can you seperate the files? style file, graphics, psd?

Comment

I went thru the files and removed the smilies and such...turns out the header.psd was huge!! and that's what was keeping it from uping....hehe

i'll edit my first post and attach the files

Comment

tried again....the file is now only 341.4 KB without the psd

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X