• Chris Gwynne
    replied
    http://www.pbjunkie.com/forums/

Leave a comment:

• Vile
    replied
    Originally posted by Oblivion Knight
    Gamers Euphoria

Gamers Euphoria is back for another attempt, after coming second in the July vote. This time with a second selectable style (linked via the url) and the default style is still available. We're continually growing in popularity and activity, and a lot of TLC has gone in to the project.
    I second http://www.gamerseuphoria.com/forum/index.php?styleid=2

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    I nominate it too, it uses a unique approach to vbulletin layout and the content is great.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivion Knight
    replied
    Gamers Euphoria

Gamers Euphoria is back for another attempt, after coming second in the July vote. This time with a second selectable style (linked via the url) and the default style is still available. We're continually growing in popularity and activity, and a lot of TLC has gone in to the project.

Leave a comment:

• Princeton
    replied
    here here....enuph said as this is not the place to discuss this ... I could go on though. You don't want to get me started.

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    Design does not always have to detract focus away from the content you know . A good designer can create a simple, aesthetically pleasing design which can enhance your content even further.
    Last edited by Dean C; Sun 15 Aug '04, 2:18pm.

Leave a comment:

• Princeton
    replied
    thanks guys I appreciate it

My goal is to make the site usable for the present and the future which is why there is little graphics. I believe that Content is King and thus do not want to detract from it or put focus elsewhere. Plus, the fact that you can move and order the blocks will make things a bit difficult to layout with graphics (blocks with graphics usually emphasizes the block and not the content).

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    I'm going to second www.gthelp.com for it's originality. You've definately done nice things there. However I do not like the design

Leave a comment:

• SaN-DeeP
    replied
    I recommend http://www.gthelp.com

Awesome webdesign. A must stop to check the way site is done.
    Excellent integration of template system with vbulletin changes the complete look and feel of site @ the same time giving users a different taste.

Heavily worked on templates.
    I appreciate the design and the people behind this awesome work.

Leave a comment:

• Princeton
    replied
    www.gthelp.com

http://www.gthelp.com

I apologize for the descriptive content but the site is fairly new.

The WHOLE site is powered by vBulletin. You can see this for yourself by viewing the url and by using the STYLE CHANGER (found at the bottom--temporarily visible for testing ONLY--will be removed).

The site's features and options are UNIQUE--to get an idea of what I mean without registering we created a few articles to show members how to use the site ... the articles can be found in the Articles section.

If you are a web designer--you know how valuable a second set of eyes can be. An observation by an "outsider" could be valuable to the success of your site.

If you have a site--post your site in our SiteLab section; or, review a site. This will give us an opportunity to test the SiteLab Review system.

If you are a web professional (programmer, webmaster, SEO, copyright, etc) you may want to register and get listed in our Directory.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X