Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.gthelp.com

http://www.gthelp.com

I apologize for the descriptive content but the site is fairly new.

The WHOLE site is powered by vBulletin. You can see this for yourself by viewing the url and by using the STYLE CHANGER (found at the bottom--temporarily visible for testing ONLY--will be removed).

The site's features and options are UNIQUE--to get an idea of what I mean without registering we created a few articles to show members how to use the site ... the articles can be found in the Articles section.

If you are a web designer--you know how valuable a second set of eyes can be. An observation by an "outsider" could be valuable to the success of your site.

If you have a site--post your site in our SiteLab section; or, review a site. This will give us an opportunity to test the SiteLab Review system.

If you are a web professional (programmer, webmaster, SEO, copyright, etc) you may want to register and get listed in our Directory.
    Liquid Layout = Less Ad Revenue?
    How to Monetize Your Site

More features does NOT equal progress (Less is More)

Administrator:
    vBulletin.org - #1 Community for vBulletin Modifications
    allnurses.com - #1 Community for Nurses

Comment

I recommend http://www.gthelp.com

Awesome webdesign. A must stop to check the way site is done.
      Excellent integration of template system with vbulletin changes the complete look and feel of site @ the same time giving users a different taste.

Heavily worked on templates.
      I appreciate the design and the people behind this awesome work.
      TechArena - TechArena Community - News - Download - Video - Guide - Review

Comment

I'm going to second www.gthelp.com for it's originality. You've definately done nice things there. However I do not like the design
        Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

thanks guys I appreciate it

My goal is to make the site usable for the present and the future which is why there is little graphics. I believe that Content is King and thus do not want to detract from it or put focus elsewhere. Plus, the fact that you can move and order the blocks will make things a bit difficult to layout with graphics (blocks with graphics usually emphasizes the block and not the content).

Administrator:

Comment

Design does not always have to detract focus away from the content you know . A good designer can create a simple, aesthetically pleasing design which can enhance your content even further.
            Last edited by Dean C; Sun 15th Aug '04, 3:18pm.

Comment

here here....enuph said as this is not the place to discuss this ... I could go on though. You don't want to get me started.

Administrator:

Comment

Gamers Euphoria

Gamers Euphoria is back for another attempt, after coming second in the July vote. This time with a second selectable style (linked via the url) and the default style is still available. We're continually growing in popularity and activity, and a lot of TLC has gone in to the project.

Comment

I nominate it too, it uses a unique approach to vbulletin layout and the content is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion Knight
                    Gamers Euphoria

Gamers Euphoria is back for another attempt, after coming second in the July vote. This time with a second selectable style (linked via the url) and the default style is still available. We're continually growing in popularity and activity, and a lot of TLC has gone in to the project.
                    I second http://www.gamerseuphoria.com/forum/index.php?styleid=2
                    Webmaster / Administrator
                    www.MegaGames.com
                    www.MGForums.com

Comment

http://www.pbjunkie.com/forums/

Comment

I nominate my forum www.2spoemas.com/foros

Comment

Originally posted by Vile
                          I will third them

Comment

I'll nominate my Board:
                            http://www.board-insel.de

Perhaps many of its tricky phrases & stuff would not be understood because of its german language.
                            The style is made like an Island. Outside the blue water and the forumtables are the "sand " of the Island.
                            Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer
                              I nominate my forum www.2spoemas.com/foros
                              Your forum won in January, it cannot be nominated again until February 2005

Comment

I would like to humbly nominate my own site: http://www.whistlestopper.com

Whistle Stopper is an active community for the civil discussion of news and politics. I make this nomination on behalf of all the moderators and guides at WS. Political discussions can quickly get out of hand, and WS only works because of the hard work and dedication of our staff. It's a place where almost anyone can come by and have an interesting discussion on John Kerry, George Bush, free speech, or any other related issue.

Thank you.
                                Whistle Stopper Political Forums
                                Make your opinions known -- politics, religion, culture -- join the discussion

Comment

Working...
                                X