vBulletin 3 Classic Style : Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The header template

Click on the << >> instead of clicking go and find the ehader template and edit it

Comment

ok, i'm in there now...i don't see a color code anywhere.

Comment

nevermind, found it under 'additional css definitions' and edited it from there.

thanks for your time.

Comment

Great job on this Zachery. Thanks for releasing this and all of the others.

If I get my cmps navbar to display correctly with this one, I will be making it my default style.

If you ever decide to update it, I hope that you might consider making the user cp more like the old one as well. I think that layout was easier for novice vB users to learn on.

Comment

Looking good!
            A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Comment

Thanks for this, may give it a go for those members who prefer something on a white background (never can seem to do a good on myself, but nothing beats the classic look of vB).

Thanks!
              RPG Warfare
              Choose your Destiny

Comment

I will be releasing a child of this, and a general update to the style in a few days as long as i dont find any more errors

Comment

How to make The column for the Modrater in the left inside the box like the old vb2 can we do this .. ?

anyway Thankyou and good job

and also if u can tell me how to make the how many Thread and user etc.. to be show like the old vb in the top and the login thinky come inthe buttom this will be 100% like the old Style.

Comment

Does this Vbulletin 3 Classic style need to be updated for VB 3.0.6?

Comment

Nope, I don't think it will miss new functionality. If you run into an erorr check with the announcements which templates might require a revert.

Comment

Dose anyone have the PSD files for the buttons?
                        Cricket Talk
                        All Your Aussie + World Cricket Talk

Comment

hey ZACH - the header is problems, it shows most of the .gif in the menu of the header, except SEARCH, OPEN BUDDY LIST, NEWEST POSTS - these are shown in standard text and not in .GIF, do you know why??

hope you can help cheers

Comment

Have you disabled the DHTML?

Comment

not sure, how do i know if i have, and how do i enable it if i have??

Comment

This is exactly what I needed! Please do the profile Vb2 addition!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X