Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floris
    replied
    Besides photoshop you can use Paint Shop Pro or just Paint from Windows, or any image program you feel comfortable with. As long as it supports export to GIF or JPG

Leave a comment:

• nirvanilla
    replied
    Originally posted by MickeyD
    Yeah I'm starting to get it. I have photoshop though and can't seem to get the buttons colors fixed. Help?
    i cant either, drove myself batty trying the other day

i do what they say, open it in photoshop and turn off the layers i dont wanat to color, but when i go to recolor the button, it gives me some error, cant use the gradient tool becuz bla bla bla-i forget the actual errror (and yes i know it would help if i remember ) i gave up after a while..might have another go but its just annoying :/

photoshop is too damn complex, i feel like i need a Ph.D to do anything in it

Leave a comment:

• MickeyD
    replied
    Yeah I'm starting to get it. I have photoshop though and can't seem to get the buttons colors fixed. Help?

Leave a comment:

• Infopro
    replied
    You can change all the colors in the main CSS thru admin panel, and I think you can download the developers images pac from members area here and change the shading to the color images you like. Not too awful hard.

Leave a comment:

• TheMusicMan
    replied
    Why not have a go yourself? vB is very customisable you know. You may surprise yourself.... go on....

Leave a comment:

• MickeyD
    replied
    Can someone make or is there one available that is the style here on this board but in a white/black/grey style?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Note: Please don't post links to commercial styles when someone is asking for a free one.

Leave a comment:

• MickeyD
    started a topic Looking for a Free Style Like this...

Looking for a Free Style Like this...

Looking for a style that is plain like the one here but in black/grey/white/and red if possible. I started to do one, but was lost quick.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X