Looking for a Free Style Like this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Free Style Like this...

Looking for a style that is plain like the one here but in black/grey/white/and red if possible. I started to do one, but was lost quick.

Note: Please don't post links to commercial styles when someone is asking for a free one.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Can someone make or is there one available that is the style here on this board but in a white/black/grey style?

Comment

Why not have a go yourself? vB is very customisable you know. You may surprise yourself.... go on....
        John

Comment

You can change all the colors in the main CSS thru admin panel, and I think you can download the developers images pac from members area here and change the shading to the color images you like. Not too awful hard.

Comment

Yeah I'm starting to get it. I have photoshop though and can't seem to get the buttons colors fixed. Help?

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyD
              Yeah I'm starting to get it. I have photoshop though and can't seem to get the buttons colors fixed. Help?
              i cant either, drove myself batty trying the other day

i do what they say, open it in photoshop and turn off the layers i dont wanat to color, but when i go to recolor the button, it gives me some error, cant use the gradient tool becuz bla bla bla-i forget the actual errror (and yes i know it would help if i remember ) i gave up after a while..might have another go but its just annoying :/

photoshop is too damn complex, i feel like i need a Ph.D to do anything in it

Comment

Besides photoshop you can use Paint Shop Pro or just Paint from Windows, or any image program you feel comfortable with. As long as it supports export to GIF or JPG

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X