No announcement yet.

[3.0.3] Category Splitting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one floris, just like to point out that this mod is not 100% xhtml compatible.
    Chamber of Secrets - The Ultimate Harry Potter Community!

Comment

Great tutorial, thank you.

Comment

Thanks floris I was looking for this.

Comment

Originally posted by M1th
          Nice one floris, just like to point out that this mod is not 100% xhtml compatible.
          Feel free to make a suggestion m1th

Comment

Nice Mod! Very clean.... And just what I needed. Just one thing, I want to put end images on the forum catagory tcat.(Like the modification zachary made) If you could tell me how to do that, or even just point me on where to modify the code, It would be great. Thanks.

Comment

Excellent Smithers.....!

Comment

Hi Floris,
                Thanks for the tutorial. I managed to get this to work for the fixed width forum of mine no problem; however the subforums are not quite working for subforums with sub categories (see http://www.xecutek.com/testvb/ using my member area username and password; if you cannot access this information, contact me through PM and I'll give you a different username and password for it). Is there a way to make it so that the same will work for subcategories with further subcategories?

Cheers,
                Andy Huang
                Best Regards,
                Andy Huang

Comment

thanks!

Comment

Hello Floris,

I just edited my default template using this tutorial and it worked great. Thanks so much for it ^^.

There is just one question though. How can I remove this from all of my catagories?

Comment

See post 8 & 9

Comment

Thank you ^^.

Comment

I just noticed a small flaw in this, you can't have any forums acting as forums at the top level, they won't display properly. See attachment below. Is there any way to alter it to allow forums to be on the top level without categories and still have this work? I've got my announcements and introduce yourself forums without categories.

Cheers,
                          Robert
                          Attached Files
                          Visit NoizPollution.com // Your Music Source

Do not PM or email me for support, you will not receive a response. Please post all requests for support in the main vBulletin forums or via the support system in the main members section of the site.

Comment

Anybody?

Do not PM or email me for support, you will not receive a response. Please post all requests for support in the main vBulletin forums or via the support system in the main members section of the site.

Comment

Originally posted by 662C
                              I just noticed a small flaw in this, you can't have any forums acting as forums at the top level, they won't display properly. See attachment below. Is there any way to alter it to allow forums to be on the top level without categories and still have this work? I've got my announcements and introduce yourself forums without categories.

Cheers,
                              Robert
                              *bump*

Come on folks, it's been over a month since my last post on this

Comment

*bump*

11 days...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X