Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• template set

Okay, i think this is it.

You can download this set and upload it into your vb, to see how it is. The name of the style is Default. This wont replace your Default style, just rename it to something else. For v2 b3.

demo
    http://banco.jogosonline.com.br/vb

New version v3:
    http://banco.jogosonline.com.br/vbmo...ulletin3.style
    postbit fixed. things are not perfect in netscape yet.

If you want the topic start date under topic starter to appear, just find these lines (the 2nd ones) in forumdisplay.php:

$thread[lastreplydate]=vbdate($dateformat,$thread[lastpost]);
    $thread[lastreplytime]=vbdate($timeformat,$thread[lastpost]);

and add this after:

$thread[postdate]=vbdate($dateformat,$thread[dateline]);
    $thread[posttime]=vbdate($timeformat,$thread[dateline]);

You need to change the styles/replacements to your bb's colors. Some template making was added to phpinclude, so the login code can be added anywhere in any page of the bb.
    Dream
    Last edited by Dream; Sun 18 Mar '01, 12:38am.
    Radio and TV Player for vBulletin

This looks very nice. Good job!
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

thanks smachol, glad you liked it

there are still some things to add, ill keep the first post updated.

Comment

help

how can the board be modified so the margins are 0. my board have margins that are 0 but the rest of the cells dosen't stretch till the end

Comment

<body marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 topmargin=0 leftmargin=0 rightmargin=0>

you have to define width="100%" in all tables, i think.

Comment

*bump*

Id like to hear what you guys think about this, and if i should still be releasing it etc.
            Dream
            Last edited by Dream; Sun 18 Mar '01, 12:51am.

Comment

its a cool set. I'll be using it soon on my public site, its on my local PC already.

Dont drop the idea. Just think of it as there aren't any complaints

Comment

Nice one

Comment

thanks guys

im thinking about waiting for the new template system Kier is said to be doing, before rewriting this to a newer vb version... templates changed a lot from v2b3 to v2b41 too, so they need to be changed anyways... if you really need it i can rewrite to the latest beta version...

lets pray for the colors/replacement to be separated from the templates... and some new graphic options with the colors as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
                    thanks guys

im thinking about waiting for the new template system Kier is said to be doing, before rewriting this to a newer vb version... templates changed a lot from v2b3 to v2b41 too, so they need to be changed anyways... if you really need it i can rewrite to the latest beta version...

lets pray for the colors/replacement to be separated from the templates... and some new graphic options with the colors as well...
                    yes,it's boring

Comment

looks amzing..but its seriously messed up if you try to install it on beta5...keeps saying "someone else has logged in as you"...can't post :-/

but it looks great.

Comment

never mind...figured it out.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X