No announcement yet.

Nominate your favorite Board for vBBotM - July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to nominate my own site, we can use some publicity. The Sports Fans - http://www.thesportsfans.com

Comment

Wow. An Arabic site that hasn't got a ripped style. I'm impressed.
      Australia's Design Community

Comment

Originally posted by MegaHertz
        Hmm...some of those graphics look they came from vBulletintemplates.com. Did you get their permission to use those?
        I have no ideas what are you talking about.The site I nominated is my own site. Why I need permission.
        Can you show me where graphics of my site came from vbulletintemplates.com?

Comment

Originally posted by calvinnguyen
          I have no ideas what are you talking about.The site I nominated is my own site. Why I need permission.
          The post indicators for one look identical.

Comment

Here are some screenshots of what I am talking about.
            Attached Files

Comment

Has this now closed for nominations:

5.***Important!***Nominations will only be accepted for 5 days after the start of this thread. Deadline is approx. 17:00 Hours GMT on the 21st.

Comment

Originally posted by kyk0
                I think this is a bit of an unfair and innappropriate generalisation
                Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

if i can i nominate my own site this month
                  www.monstergamer.net/vb/index.php

it would be great to win july, the 16th is my birthday 21
                  Last edited by monstergamer; Tue 22 Jun '04, 11:23am.
                  Nominate my board for vB Board of the Month - www.monstergamer.net

Comment

Originally posted by kyk0

sometime somewhere we have to .. we have to

talking less maining MORE !!

oh<< dont forget to press PLAY in THe BANNER
                    HAN!

Comment

Nam Long is from a vietnamese web site where they share work made by others. If my memory serves me right. Visitors get the impression they get free work whereas they are just ripped. My apologies if I am wrong, but I think I am not.

Comment

How are we going to view your site? its not open to the public.

Comment

Originally posted by calvinnguyen
                          Ive pmed you in the past about that, you must either own a copy of the vBulletinTemplates.com style for vBulletin 2 from vBulletinSTyles.com, or must remove them from your site asap.

Comment

I thought yesterday was the 21 when I posted, the last day for the nomination.... but it was the 22
                            any way I know the rules about nominating your board again next month, but since I was late I can do it again next month right?

please let me know
                            Nominate my board for vB Board of the Month - www.monstergamer.net

Comment

Originally posted by djkoolaid
                              I thought yesterday was the 21 when I posted, the last day for the nomination.... but it was the 22
                              any way I know the rules about nominating your board again next month, but since I was late I can do it again next month right?

please let me know
                              Of course, I'll be the first to second your site too It's cute!
                              Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

www.lincolnvscadillac.com
                                vBulletin Hosting - Building my Automotive Forum Network...
                                vBulletin FAQ - Lincoln vs Cadillac - Mopar Forum - Car Audio Forum - E Body Mopar Forum - B Body Mopar Forum
                                Pick Up Truck Forum - C Body Mopar Forum - FMJ Body Mopar Forum - Willys and Jeep Forum

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X