Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• highlighted moderators

gents,

I would like to highlight it my moderators in the online members area in home forums page ??

I was remember in VB 2 that option to make it him as bold or whatever, but I have as moment VB 3

can you help me in this case ASAP.

sincerely

Goto the user group editor, and edit the moderators group. From there, in the HTML Markup field you can enter <b> in the first and </b> in the second and hit save. Do the same for admins adding the <i> and </i> to the fields, too.

Of course, you can do a lot more with this, too, like using different colors, etc.
    TheologyWeb. We debate theology. srsly.

Comment

Isn't the HTML markup (bold for mods, and bold/italics for admins) default, anyway? I always thought so. =/

Comment

Originally posted by TonyG
        Isn't the HTML markup (bold for mods, and bold/italics for admins) default, anyway? I always thought so. =/
        Not on vb3.(unless they changed it)
        TheologyWeb. We debate theology. srsly.

Comment

Originally posted by cirisme
          Goto the user group editor, and edit the moderators group. From there, in the HTML Markup field you can enter <b> in the first and </b> in the second and hit save. Do the same for admins adding the <i> and </i> to the fields, too.

Of course, you can do a lot more with this, too, like using different colors, etc.
          dear cirisme
          thank you soo much

some groups of my members is not done it's came this message (Invalid Usergroup Specified) dear what's mean ??

and the others groups is done with bold font

regards for all

Comment

Still awaiting yr responses

and have nice weekend

Comment

AdminCP > Usergroups > Usergroup Manager > Edit the usergroup, add html to the html markup boxes.

Comment

dear Zachery
                I do it that but it's came this message !

Invalid Usergroup Specified
                what dose it mean ?

regards

Comment

where r u man ?

Comment

Which usergroupid was this for?
                    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hi Steve
                      thank you Steave for your usual good cooperation
                      the group ID is no. 6
                      regards

Comment

That's the usergroupid for the Admin group. I was able to update this just fine on my test forum. Have you installed any hacks (including portals)? If not, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. If you have installed hacks or added code, then remove the hacks first then check and see if you still have this problem. If so, leave the default vB files in place and fill out the support request.
                        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Is this is only possible for primary group members?

Comment

No, it can be accecpted by additional usergroups but usualy a user must select to be displayed as that group, or the primary must not have a html markup overriding it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X