How do I create a new template?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I create a new template?

I know it was quite straight forward on VB2 but I guess I am going to have to look like a dummy and ask, where do I or how do I, generate a new template?

Admin Control Panel > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > From the drop down behind the style you want to add a new template too, click on the drop down box and select 'Add new template'.

Comment

templates are in code form ? how i use em i dont understand isnt there a manual ?

Comment

I am sorry, I read your first post as if you were used to version 2, but now in version 3 don't know where to find this. I just re-read it and see that you want it for version 2.

In version 2 goto the admin control panel > left menu, bottom > templates > add new template. There you can add additional templates.

Manual: http://www.vBulletin.com/docs/html (bottom, appendix: 6- vbulletin 2 manual)

Comment

Really hard to Find "Create new Template" on vb3.
          This Thread helps me.Vb3 shd have an link for it instead of select box.
          Also new people like me got confused between templates and styles.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X