Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floris
    replied
    The author of the script is no longer involved doing vbulletin related things and does not have the time.

Leave a comment:

• attroll
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris View Post
    Development of this script has been stopped.
    That is to bad. It was a good script.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Development of this script has been stopped.

Leave a comment:

• ClayC
    replied
    Anyone get this working with CS2?

Leave a comment:

• marksman
    replied
    Originally posted by Mischievious View Post
    I've found with Photoshop CS this program only works when you set the Photoshop's color chooser to Web Only colors.
    Yeah it was not working for me and I made that one change and it was off to the races.

Leave a comment:

• ---MAD---
    replied
    Anyone know if this can be modified to include the vb 3.6 buttons? Or does it already do that?

Leave a comment:

• FASherman
    replied
    I haven't had any problem with Photoshop CS at all. Its worked just fine for over a year now without any extra settings needed.

Leave a comment:

• Mischievious
    replied
    Originally posted by MrDiaz View Post
    For some reason this is not working for me. I have photoshop installed but nothing comes up.
    I've found with Photoshop CS this program only works when you set the Photoshop's color chooser to Web Only colors.

Leave a comment:

• Xziz
    replied
    Originally posted by inthezone View Post
    The program works fine for me, other than not changing the colors of some of the status icons (e.g. forum_new.gif, forum_old.gif, forum_lock.gif, and the other forum indicator buttons).

Is this the normal behavior for the program?
    It is doing the same to me so I assume yes. Well I can't complain for sure it was really annoying doing all of those icons by hand.

Leave a comment:

• Svenna
    replied
    Works great, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• MrDiaz
    replied
    For some reason this is not working for me. I have photoshop installed but nothing comes up.

Leave a comment:

• inthezone
    replied
    The program works fine for me, other than not changing the colors of some of the status icons (e.g. forum_new.gif, forum_old.gif, forum_lock.gif, and the other forum indicator buttons).

Is this the normal behavior for the program?

Leave a comment:

• Orp
    replied
    I didn't when I posted or I would have included it. I googled it, here ya go:
    http://www.mindworkshop.com/alchemy/alchemy.html

Leave a comment:

• BaldNut
    replied
    do you have a link for this software? cheers m8

Leave a comment:

• Orp
    replied
    I never tried this download. Since I can create buttons with a tool recommended by 'html goodies" It's called Gif Construction Set by alchemy mindworkshop. It is a breeze to create all kinds of buttons with this. It used to be free to try, not sure if it still is, but it's worth checking out if you want to create your own buttons.
    Hope this helps someone ...

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X