No announcement yet.

vButton3 CS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The program works fine for me, other than not changing the colors of some of the status icons (e.g. forum_new.gif, forum_old.gif, forum_lock.gif, and the other forum indicator buttons).

Is this the normal behavior for the program?

Comment

For some reason this is not working for me. I have photoshop installed but nothing comes up.
      My Planet: PlanetDiaz

Comment

Works great, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by inthezone View Post
          The program works fine for me, other than not changing the colors of some of the status icons (e.g. forum_new.gif, forum_old.gif, forum_lock.gif, and the other forum indicator buttons).

Is this the normal behavior for the program?
          It is doing the same to me so I assume yes. Well I can't complain for sure it was really annoying doing all of those icons by hand.

Comment

Originally posted by MrDiaz View Post
            For some reason this is not working for me. I have photoshop installed but nothing comes up.
            I've found with Photoshop CS this program only works when you set the Photoshop's color chooser to Web Only colors.

Comment

I haven't had any problem with Photoshop CS at all. Its worked just fine for over a year now without any extra settings needed.
              pSeriesTech.Org (vBulletin) -> Power-Systems.Org (xenForo)
              POWER to the people

Comment

Anyone know if this can be modified to include the vb 3.6 buttons? Or does it already do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Mischievious View Post
                  I've found with Photoshop CS this program only works when you set the Photoshop's color chooser to Web Only colors.
                  Yeah it was not working for me and I made that one change and it was off to the races.

Comment

Anyone get this working with CS2?

Comment

Development of this script has been stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                        Development of this script has been stopped.
                        That is to bad. It was a good script.

Comment

The author of the script is no longer involved doing vbulletin related things and does not have the time.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X