Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delhaze
    replied
    This error suggests you are not using the original or correct PSD files.

Leave a comment:

• hawkin
    replied
    13 Type Mismatch

I get a 13 Type Mismatch error.
    It only makes some gradient files, and when it starts with the buttons, it errors.
    Any ideas?

I saw from VbuttonPro the requirement for PS 7.0x Scripting plugin (or this error became apperant), but I am using PS CS, so that should not be needed, or?
    Last edited by hawkin; Sun 25 Jul '04, 1:34am.

Leave a comment:

• tempest
    replied
    i just ran it and pressed update fonts.
    when ps CS opened the welcome dialog came up and i think both programs are frozen now as a result. just letting you know

Leave a comment:

• MegaHertz
    replied
    OK thanks I just wanted to make sure I was not doing something wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Delhaze
    replied
    Thats right, the custom thing only works for one style currently, more useful for a change of language than colors.

I did leave lots of room for improvement for a vButton3Pro, but never got enough donations to make me start it.

Originally posted by MegaHertz
    Delhaze,

Sorry to be a pain, but I have another question for you. How is the save feature supposed to function?

Either the save function does not work correctly or I have not figured out the proper way to use it. If I set up the program for a color scheme and push save I get a custom.vbf, so far so good, but if I try to rename that file to say red.vbf it won't recognize it. So basically I'm left being able to use only one custom file with the name custom.vbf, and so I have to rename files constantly in order to access my various schemes.

Leave a comment:

• MegaHertz
    replied
    Delhaze,

Sorry to be a pain, but I have another question for you. How is the save feature supposed to function?

Either the save function does not work correctly or I have not figured out the proper way to use it. If I set up the program for a color scheme and push save I get a custom.vbf, so far so good, but if I try to rename that file to say red.vbf it won't recognize it. So basically I'm left being able to use only one custom file with the name custom.vbf, and so I have to rename files constantly in order to access my various schemes.

Leave a comment:

• Delhaze
    replied
    I can't create a script to control unknown layers in unknown PSD files.

Originally posted by colicab-d
    I know this may be a little to ask, seens as youve v=created an excellent andhandy appliaction. However you would be helping just about every gfx designer who works with vb, when i say maybe the option to use an existing button psd and generate the text, such as faq , userco etc onto it

maybe thru entering some px co-ordinates to set your centers and then the text could be placed with those as its center

it would be huge leap and great piece of kit to have. The abiliity to generate a set of buttons in minutes as oppsed to keying in individual text on each button , if your creating your own custom set.

currently this is such a pain in the neck when creating vb styles for clients as the syle itself can be coded in a few days, but button sets are monotanues and lengthy work :S

Leave a comment:

• Delhaze
    replied
    I don't think you'll find the original PSD is included in the graphics kit for them.

He might be referring to polls, attachments, etc...

Leave a comment:

• MegaHertz
    replied
    He might be referring to polls, attachments, etc...

Leave a comment:

• Delhaze
    replied
    Such as?

Originally posted by Experience
    I see, you can not make all Buttons Can you update vButton to edit all images ?

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    replied
    Let me second that, that would be really nice.

(Iam downloading Openoffice right now, after that i'll try your software )

Leave a comment:

• colicab-d
    replied
    I know this may be a little to ask, seens as youve v=created an excellent andhandy appliaction. However you would be helping just about every gfx designer who works with vb, when i say maybe the option to use an existing button psd and generate the text, such as faq , userco etc onto it

maybe thru entering some px co-ordinates to set your centers and then the text could be placed with those as its center

it would be huge leap and great piece of kit to have. The abiliity to generate a set of buttons in minutes as oppsed to keying in individual text on each button , if your creating your own custom set.

currently this is such a pain in the neck when creating vb styles for clients as the syle itself can be coded in a few days, but button sets are monotanues and lengthy work :S

Leave a comment:

• Experience
    replied
    I see, you can not make all Buttons Can you update vButton to edit all images ?

Leave a comment:

• MegaHertz
    replied
    Forgot to post back and say thanks for the fix it seems to be working just fine now.

Leave a comment:

• Delhaze
    replied
    First I want to say thanks to Delhaze for making such an awesome app. It makes implementing new styles a hundred time easier. Now for my problem/question.

Anyone else having a problem making Gray or Black buttons?

When the buttons are built several of the misc and some of the statusicon buttons always come out red instaed of the colors specified in vButton. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or if it just doesn't like making buttons that are dark colored. I can post examples if needed.
    New version uploaded

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X