X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You get them from the members area

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroSixty
      If you contact Delhaze and make a donation he'll send you a copy that works with CS2
      Does this mean vB Button is no longer free for future versions? Only if you make a donation?

£4.00 GBP on its way to delhaze and I hope he gets my email, so I can finalize this button set for a vb customer.
      Last edited by Floris; Wed 31st Aug '05, 10:43am.

Comment

A question: is it in any way possible to "tell" the program that you need "wider" versions of the buttons? In Italian New Thread is Nuova Discussione.... it won't ever fit in a readable way, unless I widen the button.

Comment

Originally posted by gorman
          A question: is it in any way possible to "tell" the program that you need "wider" versions of the buttons? In Italian New Thread is Nuova Discussione.... it won't ever fit in a readable way, unless I widen the button.
          No you cannot tell the program to set button widths etc....

TrUz
          The Junkyard | Terragen Heaven

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
            Does this mean vB Button is no longer free for future versions? Only if you make a donation?

£4.00 GBP on its way to delhaze and I hope he gets my email, so I can finalize this button set for a vb customer.
            That's what I'm wondering right now. I hope we do not really have to pay for it.
            Metal Gear Forums - Discussion on the popular series of computer and console stealth-based games.

My Mods: Coming Soon | My Tutorials: Coming Soon

Comment

Any update on this?

Comment

Nope,

The author has no more time and resources to keep this up to date. Don't expect another release.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
                  Nope,

The author has no more time and resources to keep this up to date. Don't expect another release.
                  Is there any way to use it? I can't seem to get it to work at all...

Comment

We don't give support for third party code. Sorry.

Comment

Going to try this out

Comment

If I send you (anyone) my custom settings file, can someone generate the images for me. I have been racking my brain because I have CS2 and it will not work.

Comment

where can i get the gfx developers .psd for buttons ive looked in members area? they still available?

Comment

I never tried this download. Since I can create buttons with a tool recommended by 'html goodies" It's called Gif Construction Set by alchemy mindworkshop. It is a breeze to create all kinds of buttons with this. It used to be free to try, not sure if it still is, but it's worth checking out if you want to create your own buttons.
                            Hope this helps someone ...
                            http://www.netcookingtalk.com/forums/

Comment

do you have a link for this software? cheers m8

Comment

I didn't when I posted or I would have included it. I googled it, here ya go:
                                http://www.mindworkshop.com/alchemy/alchemy.html
                                http://www.netcookingtalk.com/forums/

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X