Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dapence
    replied
    Awefreakingsome! Great work 'Delhaze,' thanks much!!!

Leave a comment:

• Stirpes
    replied
    A different error...

Well, each time I try to run vButton, everything seems to be working well, everything is created, no errors during the process, but after the process is complete, the buttons seem to have some kind of malformation -- see attachments.

Any ideas about why this happens? And any ideas how to solve this?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    I was able to run it once, now when I start it (even after system reboot) I get a Runtime error '383' "Text" Property is read-online.

I checked, but none of the files are read only.

Leave a comment:

• House_of_Crazed
    replied
    Perhaps, anyone knows??

I'm trying to tweak the colors for the "No New Posts" icon so I don't have weird off-color buttons / icons for differnet styles I have.

Leave a comment:

• neal007
    replied
    First, thanks for offering this!

I have the latest update of PhotoShop CS but I get a popup message that PhotoShop CS is needed. It opens PhotoShop CS, builds the folder structure, but nothing gets created.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• hawkin
    replied
    thanks for a reply.
    I will PM you with as much details I can give you.

Edit: I have included a screenshot of the error, and a the font.list zipped, for reference.
    h.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hawkin; Tue 21 Sep '04, 11:25pm.

Leave a comment:

• Delhaze
    replied
    I can't reproduce this error, so can't fix it.

PM me with as many details as you can.

Leave a comment:

• hawkin
    replied
    Same result with a Photoshop CS only PC :\
    Mismatch Type 13 on Large Text Buttons.psd file, when trying to "Edit Type Layer" (from History) on newthread.gif layer.

Any possible solution to this?

Leave a comment:

• hawkin
    replied
    I still have the same prolem, and awaits for a fix, but seems there will not come :\
    Strange that some have got it to work. I suspect maybe its cause of my additional fonts, but even on a separate computer I tried, I got the same error, and it has only Creative Suite and Corel Draw 11 fonts installed.
    I should try again, with one with only photoshop installed.

Leave a comment:

• floleb7
    replied
    Originally posted by floleb7
    i got the same problem
    i just download the psd and i don't edit anything
    any news ?

Leave a comment:

• Deimos
    replied
    Works for me, to a degree
    No matter how dark I make my selections for the buttons, they allways come out in a darkish shade of grey, not the black / very dark ones I want.
    Anyone know why?

Leave a comment:

• colicab-d
    replied
    Originally posted by Delhaze
    I can't create a script to control unknown layers in unknown PSD files.
    You wouldnt need to as the psd would be created by say the artists. It would just be really really handy if we could quickly put all the text into the buttons by adding maybe a new layer.

No editing of the previous or existing layers would be needed here, only the creation of a new one to allow text / and or / icons for vB

If you can do that then it could be possible and you would be a god lol

Leave a comment:

• hawkin
    replied
    Any solution to this?

Leave a comment:

• floleb7
    replied
    Originally posted by hawkin
    I have downloaded the vb3gfx_largelayered.zip file again, but there is no difference even with new replaced files.

It gets the gradients done (all gif's), but stops on the Large Text Buttons (newthread.gif). It opens the psd in photoshop, but never creates any gif file.

I am running Photoshop CS 8.0
    i got the same problem
    i just download the psd and i don't edit anything

Leave a comment:

• hawkin
    replied
    I have downloaded the vb3gfx_largelayered.zip file again, but there is no difference even with new replaced files.

It gets the gradients done (all gif's), but stops on the Large Text Buttons (newthread.gif). It opens the psd in photoshop, but never creates any gif file.

I am running Photoshop CS 8.0

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X