Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    Has anyone been able to get it working with SP2 at all?

Leave a comment:

• amykhar
    replied
    Can this be made a sticky thread please? It is a very useful tool for graphics idiots like myself.

Amy

Leave a comment:

• HeyJeeB
    replied
    Originally posted by FASherman
    Seconded.
    If you contact Delhaze and make a donation he'll send you a copy that works with CS2

Leave a comment:

• FASherman
    replied
    Originally posted by ZeroSixty
    Is it possible to get this working with CS2?

TIA
    Seconded.

Leave a comment:

• le`shaq
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris
    I was able to run it once, now when I start it (even after system reboot) I get a Runtime error '383' "Text" Property is read-online.

I checked, but none of the files are read only.
    try deleting the font.list file. worked for me.

Update: I also found a solution for Stirpes & mine problem: Try using float numbers (use "55" and not "55.5" etc)

Hope that helps
    Last edited by le`shaq; Sat 4 Jun '05, 12:36pm.

Leave a comment:

• le`shaq
    replied
    Originally posted by Stirpes
    Well, each time I try to run vButton, everything seems to be working well, everything is created, no errors during the process, but after the process is complete, the buttons seem to have some kind of malformation -- see attachments.

Any ideas about why this happens? And any ideas how to solve this?
    Got the same problem here.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• HeyJeeB
    replied
    Is it possible to get this working with CS2?

TIA

Leave a comment:

• paul41598
    replied
    I really dont get how this program works. Impossible to figure out. Everytime I try to make a button it says cannot find the psd. Where does it output it locally? Arghhh

Leave a comment:

• albibak
    replied
    Thanks to share it

Leave a comment:

• tgmorris
    replied
    You're talking about the standard buttons, right? What are your color values? You can either post your url or pm me.

Leave a comment:

• Nick0r
    replied
    Since the guy who made this hasnt been on for a few months, anyone here want to make me a set of buttons?

Leave a comment:

• hawkin
    replied
    cclaerhout:

Thanks so much!
    That solved my issue at last.

Strange the default settings specifies font sizes with decimal values. Go figure.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Huang
    replied
    Hi there;
    I am running into some problem right now. The program loads up and allows me to config everything no problem, when I click make buttons, it loads up photoshop just fine as well; however, photoshop just sits there and doesn't do anything. A few minutes later, it tells me that it needs Photoshop CS in order to run it... I checked and my installation is Photoshop CS Version 8.0. Is there anything I am doing wrong?

Leave a comment:

• cclaerhout
    replied
    If one day you make another release, could you offer the choice to make gif butons OR png butons ? It would be great

Leave a comment:

• cclaerhout
    replied
    Thank you for this program, but it seems not to work with my CS (8.01) version (in French)... Is this problem comes from the update of photoshop ?

The error message is the following :
    "Photoshop CS is required to make buttons"

Edit : i've tried on another computer and this error gone away... but i've had another one :-D The hawkin's one : "13 type incompatible".

Edit bis : i've found the solution :-)
    You have to specify a correct font size ; exemple :
    13 is ok
    13,65 seems not to work.
    Last edited by cclaerhout; Sun 26 Dec '04, 2:53pm.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X