This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geltech Skin Rewritten!!!!!

Ok, so I've done it! I bought the Geltech Skin, and I wish I hadn't, because I had to rewrite the entire skin from scratch to work with vb 3.0.1. I never even got the PSD's when I bought it! Now, insidethepixel.com has taken down their site.

Does anyone here have the Geltech Cobalt or Blue PSD's? I'd really like to finish this skin and move onto the next one!

Check out my work at: http://www.chatboxx.net/ where I've integrated vBulletin into VolanoChat Pro.

Style seems laggy, you know you still need to have the copyright unless youve asked for a branded or paid for a brand free version.

Comment

Originally posted by PowerPig
      Ok, so I've done it! I bought the Geltech Skin, and I wish I hadn't, because I had to rewrite the entire skin from scratch to work with vb 3.0.1. I never even got the PSD's when I bought it! Now, insidethepixel.com has taken down their site.

Does anyone here have the Geltech Cobalt or Blue PSD's? I'd really like to finish this skin and move onto the next one!

Check out my work at: http://www.chatboxx.net/ where I've integrated vBulletin into VolanoChat Pro.
      Still some errors in the rendering with FireFox. =/

But very nice job, though. A skin that complex takes a LOT of work to port to vB3.
      :)

Comment

Well insidethepixel which made and sold the skin is no longer online so what good does the copyright do?
        http://www.icecreamforum.com

Comment

Its still their work

Comment

I'm not all the way done with this one! I just now got the PSD's and have started in on that, and so forth. Thanks for the compliments though!

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
              Still some errors in the rendering with FireFox. =/
              Yeah, the "Forum, Last Post, Posts, Topics" column above the forums b0rks in Firefox on forumhome. Other than that, it looks pretty good.

Comment

You're missing the copyright off the style.

Also, I hope you wasn't thinking about selling this skin?

Comment

IVe said that a few times now

Comment

I would like to get a copy of the styles but for some reason i cant find where to download it.

Comment

Originally posted by HexOnxOnx
                      Well insidethepixel which made and sold the skin is no longer online so what good does the copyright do?
                      Doesnt matter its still their work.
                      Just because they dont have their site up, doesnt mean they dont deserve the right to have their copyright on their work.
                      Bluepearl Skins - vBulletin 4 & 5 Skins

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Gwynne
                        You're missing the copyright off the style.

Also, I hope you wasn't thinking about selling this skin?
                        Mind your own damned business! Maybe I have sold it! Maybe I've made a damned fortune off of it already. Whether I did or not is of no concern to you.

Originally posted by Griffin80
                        Doesnt matter its still their work.
                        Just because they dont have their site up, doesnt mean they dont deserve the right to have their copyright on their work.
                        Mind your own business too! In the great United States of America, when a company dissolves, they forefit all rights to all works that the company holds copyrights to. In the event of a personal copyright owner's death, the copyright is valid for fifty calendar years after that date.

How I design my site is between three people: Me, Myself, and I. Your site looks good by the way! I love that white/black theme with the default Times New Roman text telling you what directory you're in! Also, cgi-bin's went out of style in like 1999. Get a life!

I get so sick of reading posts where people bash one another. I suppose I'll have to stop contributing here as well as the other site where all this nosey bashing goes on from people with no jobs or lives.

Comment

Mind your own damned business! Maybe I have sold it! Maybe I've made a damned fortune off of it already. Whether I did or not is of no concern to you.

Mind your own business too! In the great United States of America, when a company dissolves, they forefit all rights to all works that the company holds copyrights to. In the event of a personal copyright owner's death, the copyright is valid for fifty calendar years after that date.

How I design my site is between three people: Me, Myself, and I. Your site looks good by the way! I love that white/black theme with the default Times New Roman text telling you what directory you're in! Also, cgi-bin's went out of style in like 1999. Get a life!

I get so sick of reading posts where people bash one another. I suppose I'll have to stop contributing here as well as the other site where all this nosey bashing goes on from people with no jobs or lives.
                          Yes, it is a concern of mine seeing as I know the person who actually designed that skin quite well. Secondly the company still exists, read: not dissolved, so they have forfeited no rights.

So if you have sold it and made a damn fortune off it as you so boldly put you are breaking the law for selling something that isn't yours to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Gwynne
                            Yes, it is a concern of mine seeing as I know the person who actually designed that skin quite well. Secondly the company still exists, read: not dissolved, so they have forfeited no rights.

So if you have sold it and made a damn fortune off it as you so boldly put you are breaking the law for selling something that isn't yours to sell.
                            so shut your trap and tell your so-called friend to sue me.

Comment

so shut your trap and tell your so-called friend to sue me.
                              My apologies, it's quite clear you're an immature child who's still waiting for puberty to kick in despite the no doubt false age you've given in your profile.

If you feel the need to rip someone elses work and call it your own because you don't have the brains or creativity to do it yourself.. go ahead.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X