Logo/Skin Design Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo/Skin Design Request

Is there anyone here that does logo designs or anything?

hehe I would prefer free but I am willing to at least entertain the idea of paying for a logo.

Also due to the lack of vB3 skins around does anyone know some good sites with a nice selection of skins for purchase? Or even how much it costs for a custom skin?

Thanks

oglsmm

vBulletin version 3.x skins go around from 20 to 80 dollar.
    There are quite some sites (including my own) that sell version 3 skins.
    Have a browse through some threads and google to see what is out there.

For custom logo design you have to contact the sites itself, for this is not really a service request supporting forum.

Comment

I'll PM ya.
      Unscripted 360 - Xbox 360 Community Podcast

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
        vBulletin version 3.x skins go around from 20 to 80 dollar.
        There are quite some sites (including my own) that sell version 3 skins.
        Have a browse through some threads and google to see what is out there.

For custom logo design you have to contact the sites itself, for this is not really a service request supporting forum.
        $20-$80? I hope you're referring to pre-made skins, Floris. A custom-designed skin will almost never be that cheap.

Custom-designed skins are usually in the $300-$800 range, depending on which designer and what you need.
        :)

Comment

the last custom skin i did was $200 and that was cheap, There usualy alot more than $80 infact there usualy more expencive than $800.

Youd prolli get a custom logo for $80...maybe.....alot of professional designers charge alot more than that

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X