No announcement yet.

Review on my skin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the category images look like they are existing images just polarized or luminated or some layer effect, rather then an original image.

But, the overal look is fine.

Comment

dont like ti sorry.

Comment

np thanks....

Comment

$200 for that??! Wow, i'm afraid you got totally ripped off with that.
          Last edited by Cloud Strife; Thu 22nd Apr '04, 4:41am.

Comment

Originally posted by vBMechanic
            It looks like you took this skin made by someone else:

http://www.ashrafabed.com/testvb/?styleid=10

And are calling it your skin:

http://www.vbsz.com

The similarities are.. umm.. striking? The header looks edited with a non-anti-aliased font.
            dude, you have a whole lot of free time on your hands.
            why not get into some customizing of your own, not trying to play Sherlock here on vb.com
            MSN: [email protected].ca | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

Dude, you took the time to reply. I'll have to look into that customizing thing you mention, thanks.

Comment

I like that style alot. Clean easy on the eyes. LOVELY stuff accept for the header wich i dont like at all.
                Other then that i like it =)
                Pimp Daddy Croft Magazine

Comment

thanks

Comment

Something I learned after my first *slight* skinning is that people like the site to be individual, and when it looks the same or almost the same as this site, it doesnt.

I skinned my site a couple of days back and got a well deserved positive response to my skin, if you need any tips just PM me here, or email, PM, or fill in the contact form on my site (www.collegepranks.co.uk)

Cheers,
                    Dan

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X