Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't change Temp after upgrade to VBB3.01

Hi !!!

I can't edit navbar, postbit or anything else when i click [Edit] ... it's return back to Style Manager .. pls help me to find out what is going on !!!

What did you upgrade from and which upgrade script did you run? The first thing I recommend is reuploading all of the vB 3.0.1 files and making sure you overwrite the ones on the server.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

god !! ... im using VB3.0 Gold .. then follow the instruction to upgrade to VB3.01 ... (upgrade.php from install folder) ... and there is nothing problems while i upgraded the version 3.01 .. the only problem is i can't edit my custom template (inc the original one) ... !!!! problem seems just like the guy posted in VBB Troubleshooting & Problems !!

Comment

Please, at least reupload the clientscript folder and do a hard refresh, if this still does not fix your problem are you by any chance using suphp?

Comment

i just asking my hosting provider ... they said they were changed to suPHP ... !!!

Comment

Then you wont be able to use vBulletin 3, the best i can do is recomend you change to another host :/

suPHP is currently not stable enuogh to run vBulletin, and it can cause a few other errors.

Comment

... before i change my host i wanna confirm again about this problem by fresh install VB3 then see what is going on ... !!!

thanks all guys !!

Comment

The problem will still exsist with a fresh install of vbulletin, it is suphp that causes the problems.

Comment

so is there any host server that u can recommend me to use ? pls help !!!

Comment

I suggest asking at either webhostingtalk.com or posting in our vbulletin hosting forum.

Comment

If I may, Rochenhost.com is really good.
                      They run a vB board for their support.

I've been very happy since I switched.
                      Andy Knifel

Comment

they're using version 2.29 at their community forums ... !!!

Comment