X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smirks
    replied
    Originally posted by Bad Bunny
    No, the dynamic menus. Try hitting the search link in the navbar.
    Got it. Fixed. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Bad Bunny
    replied
    No, the dynamic menus. Try hitting the search link in the navbar.

Leave a comment:

• Smirks
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris
    I think it is quite nice. Good job there!
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    I think it is quite nice. Good job there!

Leave a comment:

• Smirks
    replied
    Originally posted by Bad Bunny
    Yeah, I seem to have a knack of reading your thoughts and answering your question before it was even asked. lol

Good job man, looks alot better now. One final suggestion. In your dropdown menus you still have the default bluish greys. I suggestion something that is either red or greys, or a mixture.
    Which dropdowns? The forum jump ones?

Leave a comment:

• Bad Bunny
    replied
    Yeah, I seem to have a knack of reading your thoughts and answering your question before it was even asked. lol

Good job man, looks alot better now. One final suggestion. In your dropdown menus you still have the default bluish greys. I suggestion something that is either red or greys, or a mixture.

Leave a comment:

• Smirks
    replied
    This post seems a little bit screwy, and I can't reply to your post directly....

... anyhow, I've changed the blues to greys. The more I look at it the more I like it, personally...

Leave a comment:

• Smirks
    replied
    Custom Reddish Style ... Thoughts?

I'm just about done with a custom red style on some new forums. How does it look? Is it too red?

http://www.ruforums.com
    Last edited by Smirks; Sat 3rd Apr '04, 5:00pm.

Leave a comment:

• Bad Bunny
    started a topic Custom Reddish Style ... Thoughts?

Custom Reddish Style ... Thoughts?

Well, it's pretty darn red. But at least it looks well made. One suggestion I have is to use greys rather than light blues as your alt1 and alt2 colors. Whenever I see red white and blue, I think of patriotism and superman for some reason.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X