vButton3Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow yeah its looking good

Would you like me to donate a new image to replace the vB one? Maybe the vB one edited a little to reflect vButton? If so lemme know via pm

Comment

I would.

Originally posted by colicab-d
      Wow yeah its looking good

Would you like me to donate a new image to replace the vB one? Maybe the vB one edited a little to reflect vButton? If so lemme know via pm

Comment

ahh this thing is working perfectly, although the small icons still seem to have the white edges on dark backgrounds (all settings put correctly) but all other images work fine.
        Unlike most, I don't think I'm always right, if I'm wrong, CORRECT me.... providing you have some evidence

Comment

Originally posted by Breaker
          ....although the small icons still seem to have the white edges on dark backgrounds (all settings put correctly)
          Which one's please, I'll check the code?

Comment

the small postbit icons (all of them i think)
            Unlike most, I don't think I'm always right, if I'm wrong, CORRECT me.... providing you have some evidence

Comment

Would this be able to use a psd of a button already made and just insert the correct text`s. I.e so we could use custome buttons instead of just diff coloured versions of the vb ones?

Comment

Originally posted by colicab-d
                Would this be able to use a psd of a button already made and just insert the correct text`s. I.e so we could use custome buttons instead of just diff coloured versions of the vb ones?
                This would be cool to have!

Comment

It`d seriosuly reduce the kinda length of time that is involved with a custom button set, which folk dont realise has to have each image created by hand which can lead to a good few tedious and boring hours of text editing and position not to mention creating any extra icons erc

Comment

Originally posted by Delhaze
                    I can easily add a version 7 version without font changing support later.
                    I'd love to test the PS7 version of this without font support if you need help.

Comment

The project is dead now ???

Comment

there is a new thread

Comment

Id be glad to test a PS 7 ver of this aswell

Comment

I have " PS 7 ME " somewhere , does this work with it as I haven't a clue what PS 7 CS is
                            To be or not to be... Where the hell is the question????
                            My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too

Live vBulletin 4.2.0 Multilingual * Alpha/Beta vB 4 - vB 5 Tier 1A
                            CentOS 6.2 - Apache:2.2.15(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.3 - MySQL:5.1.61
                            Xampp/Win-XP - Apache v2.2.21(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.8 - MySQL:5.5.16

Comment

Is this little program finished? If so where is it. That looks like a nifty little prog

Comment

Originally posted by jcbn1981
                                Is this little program finished? If so where is it. That looks like a nifty little prog
                                uses the searches anyway

you then find this here

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X