Imaedia Back online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imaedia Back online

Imaedia is now back, weve moved to a new host, much faster seems and much more reliable.

The new skin is online quite different to the old one, id appricaiate any comments on it, so let me know what you think of it

www.imaedia.com/forum

Ive not realy done much in terms of setting up the catagories, so just some simple ones while i work on the new structure

Good luck with your second try of building a community.

Comment

thanks floris , hopefully this host will be a little more reliable

Comment

updated again and intergrated the main site into vbulletin aswell (www.imaedia.com)

Comment

The forums look clean. One thing I saw quickly was that your hover for drop down menus is a little screwy. The links shrink when hovered over.
          V1 Bad Bunny Emoticons > (For Dark BGs)
          Squarehead V1 Emoticons -
          Let Users select postbit style!

Comment

This skin is better than the previous one. I really disliked how you didn't have enough defining borders for practical reasons. Bummer you had to start fresh, pays to do at least weekly backups. :P
            Australia's Design Community

Comment

yea, our host claimed to backup for us, so we didnt , well they said htey did backup but they wouldnt let us have the backups :/ or have acces to the database ether :/ EVIL HOST!

Comment

Looks quite nice - a bit too plain for me though
                Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

hhe ive tried my best to base it around the corporate logo, so i wanted to keep the colours and simple feel to it ....the feedbacks been pretty good so im happy still needs a bit of work, thanks for all the comments everyone

Comment

Good luck i like the buttons and header a lot mate.

Comment

thanks alot chris, just a note hehe we are looking for mods on the forum if anyones interested

Comment

What exatly do the mods do if your site is some sort of design company?

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Bunny
                          What exatly do the mods do if your site is some sort of design company?
                          To expand on that, why does a design company need a forum at all? I'm sure there's better ways to communicate with clients and potential customers.
                          :)

Comment

Hey, how did you use vB posts on your main site? Did you use a portal, or did you write the php script yourself?
                            meow

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
                              To expand on that, why does a design company need a forum at all? I'm sure there's better ways to communicate with clients and potential customers.
                              Well, if they do alot of forums customization, then I can see why they would use a forum, but I still don't know why they would want outside moderators...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X