X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dbode
    replied
    Hi Bad Bunny,

great job ! They look much better than the original ones, though itīs clearer to see what they stand for.

Could you do me a favor and sent the buttons to me as a .zip per Email ?
    --> dbode@hardwareluxx.com
    With my browser, I canīt go --> save as...

Best regards,
    Dennis

Leave a comment:

• buster
    replied
    Thanks a lot - and very nice job on the buttons

Leave a comment:

• Jing
    replied
    Originally posted by Gigi83
    are you able to make another 3 icons please: forward (private messages), email and the pm icon. and, if you have enaugh time, the online/offline icons.
    yea... looking forward into the email and pm icon. they are under "Forum Leaders" section and "Memberlists" section if you haven't notice them. the icons are great though. works and fit nicely on my forum. but the newthread.gif n reply.gif are kindda small for me. maybe just me. still, the icons are great!

buster: this is what I did.. edit includes/functions_showthread.php.

Under privatemessages... copy and paste $post[replylink] (so the pm sections hv two $post[replylink] now), then modify it into $post[pmlink]. after that modify $post[replylink] to "false". u shud then add $post[pmlink] = "false" in other sections like announcement etc (best to do a $post[replylink] search and add the line after every entry). next thing, just edit your postbit template. that's all.

Leave a comment:

• RixiuS
    replied
    Great job on all of them!

Leave a comment:

• Marula
    replied
    Great buttons...I hope you don't mind me using them...

Please could you do these as well:
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• buster
    replied
    Originally posted by Bad Bunny
    Here's a couple PM buttons. I thought it was strange to have a quote in a PM, so I made a conditional to show a different button for PMs. Anyoo! Here's a couple more buttons. Do with them as you like.
    Thanks a lot for your buttons. They are really great.

The conditional you made for the pm link (suppose it must be some template modification) - I would be very greatful if you would tell how you did that?

Leave a comment:

• Bryan Ex
    replied
    Thanks very much!

I just wanted to be yet another passing along my thanks to Bad Bunny. Graphics work is my weakest area so to find such perfectly suited buttons is a wonderful surprise. The first attachment shows your work being used... the second is my next dilemma. I have just converted from phpBB2 and have my forum integrated with several PhotoPost products. I now need to match the rest of the set and I was wondering if you might provide a couple of blank buttons to give me a base to work from? The font was posted earlier in this thread and I'll go searching for appropriate icons to add but I know I won't be able to reproduce the basic button from scratch. If you are able to help me out on this I could use three blanks... one 60 pixels long and the other 20 - both the same height as what you used before plus one square 28 x 28. With these three sizes I "should" be able to match everything up quite nicely.

The other thing I wanted to ask about is how you used a conditional for the PM reply button as that's an item that bugs me big time. Is that change posted somewhere by chance?

Thanks again for helping out the rest of us.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• tombot
    replied
    Thanks Bad Bunny! I'm using them. I hated the buttons that came with VB3!

Leave a comment:

• Gigi83
    replied
    These are again looking great

I'd be happy to have the png again, because, i need german versions of this buttons..

Leave a comment:

• Bad Bunny
    replied
    Here's a couple PM buttons. I thought it was strange to have a quote in a PM, so I made a conditional to show a different button for PMs. Anyoo! Here's a couple more buttons. Do with them as you like.

And here's a slightly different look for a new thread and reply. It still goes well with the other buttons though.

*EDIT* Forgot to upload my forum_on and Forum_off. Here ya go!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bad Bunny; Tue 30th Mar '04, 5:28am. Reason: added forum on and off

Leave a comment:

• Bad Bunny
    replied
    Originally posted by Breaker
    email and PM icons, the ones on members list and forum leaders page.
    Thanks, Breaker. Roger, Wilco!
    I'll get on that as soon as I have some free time again.

Leave a comment:

• Gigi83
    replied
    Like Breaker said, the two mentioned icons and the on/offline icons near the username in the postbit.

I'll be happy to have a complete button set

Leave a comment:

• Breaker
    replied
    email and PM icons, the ones on members list and forum leaders page.

Leave a comment:

• Bad Bunny
    replied
    Originally posted by Gigi83
    thank you very much. the icons fit in my style like nothing else

it's a pity, you can't have a look at it, because it's an intranet forum ....

are you able to make another 3 icons please: forward (private messages), email and the pm icon. and, if you have enaugh time, the online/offline icons.

tahnx and ... keep on the great work you're doing

Greets, Gigi.
    Sure. I know the forward one, but I'm not sure which other ones you are refering to, as I don't think I have those buttons by default in my forum. (If I do, they must not get much use)
    I will definately try to do up a pretty near complete graphics set. I did a small email and pm icon...but are you thinking of a button with the text as well?

Leave a comment:

• Gigi83
    replied
    I don't meant this one, I know this one from vb-germany. I meant the online/offline status icon near the username in the postbit.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X