No announcement yet.

Anybody Interested In A vB3 Button Set Remake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be interested if I can get to grips with PS. I am enjoying modifying the images myself.

If I can get to grips with PS better I might pull together some dark background compatible images. Great work on some of the image work in here thus far (above my competance)

Comment

Very nice, Grover! I'm happy that you found the icons useful -- and yes I do intend to work up some replacements for the "showthread" buttons. Perhaps today if time permits.

Comment

Is there a possibility to get a GDK with your images Tungsten? This way I could suit them to my bakground color.

Awesome work!
        Greetz Alex
        Spasschat-Team - the best chat, you've ever seen :)

Comment

Nice job guys. kinda. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
            Is there a possibility to get a GDK with your images Tungsten? This way I could suit them to my bakground color.

Awesome work!
            Yeah, once I get a few more of these redone I will post a ZIP with the PSD files included.

Comment

Thank you so much! And keep up the good work. Fabolous images you created there!

Oh, will the package include a blank status icon?
              Like this, only with that "V" in it? ->
              Greetz Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
                Thank you so much! And keep up the good work. Fabolous images you created there!

Oh, will the package include a blank status icon?
                Like this, only with that "V" in it? ->
                Tungsten already provide this: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=65 or do you mean something else?
                Last edited by Grover; Thu 26 Aug '04, 8:22am.
                How much do you love XenForo?

Comment

do you guys have plans to make any for darker background or transparent versions?

Comment

well is there anyone planning a release date for a new set of images yet?

or would it be better for me to put image for image together till i have my own set?

Comment

Originally posted by influence
                      do you guys have plans to make any for darker background or transparent versions?
                      I've been working on it some today and it's a real pain in the butt to get rid of the aliasing that is inherent with the forum status icons that came with vB3 Final because of the hard angles used to construct the "bulletin board" backdrop.

I am going to change gears and do something completely different instead. No bulletin board for the backdrop; just clear, concise status icons for the forum home page.

Comment

Originally posted by stan83
                        well is there anyone planning a release date for a new set of images yet?
                        Please... no talk of "release dates". When that happens, projects around here derail and take forever.

Comment

okay, that's right.

but there also seems to be noone who posts psd's... or did I ignore something?

if there is a good and easy to edit psd file, there could be expected a icon packe from me

I've to create one for my customer, there would be a release in a different color and they would be german, I think.

Comment

Good luck everybody with making your own graphics!

Comment

Well I'm from germany and don't know how the word sounds like that I'm searching to describe the kind of meaning in your posting.

Sorry for that.

But in fact, what are you going to say? that everyone should use the included imgs? Or that you've expected more teamwork doing this?

Again my comment: if there is any psd I can use, beside the included ones which I am not able to edit because of my missing ps experience, I will look if I can support you all with a complete set of files.

Comment

Originally posted by Grover
                                Tungsten already provide this: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=65 or do you mean something else?
                                Yes, I saw that one and I kind of asked not precisly enough. What I meant was that graphic as a psd, or better psp or png. This way I can adjust that picture in my background color. :-)
                                Greetz Alex

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X