No announcement yet.

Anybody Interested In A vB3 Button Set Remake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the quill icon works really well, its just the gradients of the button that let it down, imo.

Comment

I like 'em! Are you going to distribute the .psd's when you are finished?

Comment

Looks very nice Alex - but on a different note the buttons seem to look much butter at 800 X 600 resolution at college than at 1024 X 768 at home :shrugs:
        Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

any progress dp

Comment

@C.Birch .. look good those M8 .. love the 2nd ( all blue ) Closed Button .. excellent stuff M8 .. let's have some more like that please

Comment

Originally posted by Dean C
              Looks very nice Alex - but on a different note the buttons seem to look much butter at 800 X 600 resolution at college than at 1024 X 768 at home :shrugs:
              Butter? You mean margarine?
              :)

Comment

i made a few
                Attached Files

Comment

^ I wont be suprised if I was told that corsacrazy made the images for vb3 gold

Comment

Vbulletin should pay you and dump their designer.

Comment

Keep up the good work. I will be using these on my forum for sure. Can we send you donations for your hard work? Paypal?

Comment

Who made the vBulletin 3 Gold graphics?

Comment

kier made them....

here are a few more i have done if n e one is interested
                          Attached Files

Comment

You all do a great work on the button sets and you all should contribute them to the community! Thanks, keep up the good work!
                            Greetz Alex
                            Spasschat-Team - the best chat, you've ever seen :)

Comment

Originally posted by corsacrazy
                              i made a few
                              I'm sorry, but they're worse. The font is too big and cartoony, making the the buttons look more like Yu-Gi-Oh/Pokemon cards. And why are the scissors trying to cut a waffle on the EDIT button? I think you're running into the same problem that people are criticizing Kier's over, there's too much detail being crammed into the buttons. The mailbox is a good, clear icon, but the others lack impact.

Comment

I don't like all submitted work here, they look too bloaty graphical too me. Not really an improvement of some of the images that I try to replace with not so bloaty ones.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X