X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diva
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris
    Are these users member of an additional usergroup that has usergroup title set to override? if so, turn those off so they won't override.
    I just realized that these are two extra fields that used to be hacks and now are just listed in the user profile fields area. I'm so sorry.

Do you know how I can get rid of the little menu_open.gif?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Diva; Wed 17 Mar '04, 1:37pm.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Are these users member of an additional usergroup that has usergroup title set to override? if so, turn those off so they won't override.

Leave a comment:

• Diva
    replied
    Yes, it is.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Uhm, then I wouldn't know.
    And the usergroup permission for that usergroup is set to:
    Can Use Custom Title : YES ?

Leave a comment:

• Diva
    replied
    Hi Flores! Thanks for responding. Yes, I did. Sorry, I forgot to mention that.

What's odd is that I've checked in several of the member's profiles and their custom titles are still there. It just doesnt show...

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    For question number one. Did you try to update counters for the user titles?

Admin Control Panel > Import & Maintenance > Update Counters > Update User Titles
    and run it once.

Leave a comment:

• Diva
    started a topic Custom Titles and menu_open.gif

Custom Titles and menu_open.gif

Hi. I have two questions (so far )

1. I have 3.0.0 Release Candidate 4 on a test site for now and have been trying to get everything to work. I cant seem to get custom titles to show. I went to the usergroup and checked yes. I dont know where else to check off so that it shows.

2. How do I get rid of the menu_open.gif next to quick links and search?

Thanks bunches!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X