Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone do freelance work?

if so please email me at [email protected]

it might be wise to post the kind of freelance work you're talking about.
    - Insert viable disclaimer here -

ArtBeast!

Comment

same here might be looking for someone to do 2 html page template layouts + nav buttons for my site eva2000.com
      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

HELP!!!

bump......no bites.....someone out there has to do freelance work.....come on guys and gals

Comment

You need to specify what you want..PHP work? vBulletin modification?

Comment

As menno said "it might be wise to post the kind of freelance work you're talking about."
            Bike Forums.net

Comment

The Work

The work i want done to my board is mainly vbulletin modifications....templates.....links......changing color layouts....stuff like that which i have no idea how to do........

Comment

Have you tried to change the look / colors yourself yet? Its actually very simple. And if you screw up, its easy to go back to the original template / layout. Before you pay somebody to do it, you may want to give it a shot yourself, you only need to know basic HTML to change the templates, and you dont need any programing skills to change the colors.
                Bike Forums.net

Comment

Well

I dont know HTML......

Basically what I want done is when people put in the address to my board www.anabolic-advantage.com
                  i want them taken not directly to the board, but to a disclaimer that explains that the content of the board is for entertainment purposes only and that the owners and operators of the board are in no way responsible for the actions that memebers on the board may partake in. then once they click they agree with the terms of use and such, then they can be taken to the board.

Any help?

Comment

In 2.0 you can modify the registration information and put your disclaimer terms there, so they have to click to agree in order to register. In your admin area, look at the online manual under Templates and you'll see which template controls that. All you need to do is modify the text that is in there.

Adam Boettiger

Comment

Oh GB
                      can help you
                      contact me by icq :112327391

See you later

Comment

If you are willing to get more detailed about what you want, drop me a line => [email protected]
                        Jordan Gadd
                        Contact Information

Comment

if needed i will help you

e-mail = [email protected]

example of site

http://www.futureff.com/forums/index.php

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X