X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by VbulletinItalia. View Post
    We want to do a little of the counts of how many translations are there? 10, 15, also less perhaps, and not the months it takes to put them online. The truth that you do not check. Most Italian translation which I translated, I have all the outdated phrases. Listen, you don't have to nominate the rules, I know well, and I have always followed, but you are playing dirty.
    We're not playing dirty. We're not approving any language packs at the moment. There are over 20 in the directory to go through. That is about a week's work for one person. There simply isn't time. Doesn't matter who you are or anything. Doesn't matter how quickly they were approved in the past or who approved them.

As vBulletin Staff, Darkshenron can simply post his in the proper directory. We don't review staff contributions.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
    Not sure what the big deal is, isn't the OP an unofficial Italian resource? Why not release it on his site or is that against the vb rules?
    There is no official Italian Resource. He can release it on his own site though.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    We're not playing dirty, we're busy dealing with customer support issues. As soon as we can we will review your language package and give you a status update or publish it.

If you need anything else please feel free to open a support ticket.

Leave a comment:

• VbulletinItalia.
    replied
    We want to do a little of the counts of how many translations are there? 10, 15, also less perhaps, and not the months it takes to put them online. The truth that you do not check. Most Italian translation which I translated, I have all the outdated phrases. Listen, you don't have to nominate the rules, I know well, and I have always followed, but you are playing dirty.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    Not sure what the big deal is, isn't the OP an unofficial Italian resource? Why not release it on his site or is that against the vb rules?

Leave a comment:

• TheNewOne
    replied
    Look who is the Italian translation published, is the version 4.1.9 and 4.1.10
    Still does not answer the question

Leave a comment:

• Ace
    replied
    1 you haven't answered my question 2 I did not say that a responsible Darkshenron Andis, I simply said that you have published his translation shortly after you have placed online the new version 4.1.10.
    Being staff, his version would be more than likely guaranteed to be safe for members to download.

Anyone could make malicious links etc in a pack, if they are not fully checked for that, and compatibility, people would be at risk.

Leave a comment:

• VbulletinItalia.
    replied
    1 you haven't answered my question 2 I did not say that a responsible Darkshenron Andis, I simply said that you have published his translation shortly after you have placed online the new version 4.1.10.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    When Floris was here, that was one of his responsablities. Darkshenron is a member of our staff.

Leave a comment:

• VbulletinItalia.
    replied
    Floris was vBulletin staff and I can guarantee that the maximum 3 days translation is online. Give me an explanation on how the translation by Darkshenron was online after just a short time that the version 4.1.10 was published. I have 59 years, not believing that he was born yesterday, your explanation makes water from all sides. Tell me clearly that the translation is not want to publish and resolve the problem, but then do not say that users of this forum do not respect the rules.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Please show me a rule where it says we will approve a language translation in a specific period of time. You're not the only one submitting language packs and it can take quite some time to evaluate them to make sure they are proper and should be approved. Upwards of an hour per language pack.

Leave a comment:

• VbulletinItalia.
    replied
    I have not threatened anyone, I asked him simply as never published my translations. Version 4.1.9 was 15 days pending and eventually I deleted, you are doing the same thing with version 4.1.10, I have to explain why, where are your famous rules, when you staff who are the first to not respect them. I would like an explanation please.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    We'll get to it when we get to it. Threaten staff then I'll simply delete it and remove your posting privileges.

Leave a comment:

• VbulletinItalia.
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    Approving languages packs are not our highest priority at the moment. We will get to it as we can.
    I know that isn't your priority, but only for certain users, but show me the pleasure. See Wayne Luke, you know when I get angry? I get angry when I come around, and you did with the response to my post, congratulations! Are always honest in my replies, never been afraid in my life.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Approving languages packs are not our highest priority at the moment. We will get to it as we can.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X