Romanian for vBulletin 4.1.5 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anturaju93
    started a topic Romanian for vBulletin 4.1.5 ?

Romanian for vBulletin 4.1.5 ?

Hello
    I just both vBulletin forum 4.1.5 and can you tell me where to download the Romanian language pack for vB 4.1.5 , please?

• Anders P
    replied
    It isn't that big difference between 4.1.4 and 4.1.5 when it comes to the language.
    Upload the files for 4.1.4 and choose "ignore version", then make sure that you run "Find updated phrases" and correct the ones that are changed in 4.1.5 (shouldn't be that many, asides from all the skimlins phrases, but those aren't really changed, they have a bug regarding version number, so those can be ignored between 4.1.4 and 4.1.5). There can be variables etc. that won't work if the phrass aren't updated.

/Anders

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    There isnt one is probably the answer, at least not until someone provides one, like they have for 414.

Leave a comment:

• Anturaju93
    replied
    Yes, i have that, thanks, but for 4.1.5 ?

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by Anturaju93 View Post
    Hello
    I just both vBulletin forum 4.1.5 and can you tell me where to download the Romanian language pack for vB 4.1.5 , please?
    There is one for 4.1.4 : https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...anian+language

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X