Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Discussion] SE - Swedish Language Pack [vBulletin 4.1.1] (suite)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Anders P

• Anders P
    replied
    Originally posted by Drakie View Post
    The answer to this question is that you should overwrite the Swedish language with the Swedish language-file for the blog and CMS!
    It wont really delete anything, it will just combine all the language-files.
    Exactly. I replied to your post in the troubleshouting forum, before I saw this post.
    When overwriting it just overwrites the the existing phrases that have the same phrase variable name, which means if it is updated you will get the newest version. Since the different products uses different phrases it won't overwrite any of another products phrases, just insert them in the sme language in the data base.

/Anders

Leave a comment:

• Drakie

• Drakie
    replied
    The answer to this question is that you should overwrite the Swedish language with the Swedish language-file for the blog and CMS!
    It wont really delete anything, it will just combine all the language-files.
    Drakie
    Last edited by Drakie; Mon 7 Feb '11, 9:15am.

Leave a comment:

• Drakie

• Drakie
    replied
    Thank you!

Got a question, why is there 3 files? My forum is now in Swedish but the CMS and the blogs is still in English even after uploading all 3 language-files.
    Is it possible to choose language-file for each part? I cant find that setting.
    Drakie
    Last edited by Drakie; Mon 7 Feb '11, 9:02am.

Leave a comment:

• mrmunson

• mrmunson
    replied
    Much thanks Anders for your work and commitment to the translation. *hail*

Leave a comment:

• ejwbegysv

• ejwbegysv
    replied
    nice!!

Leave a comment:

• Anders P

• [Discussion] SE - Swedish Language Pack [vBulletin 4.1.1] (suite)

This is the discussion thread for the Swedish Language Pack for 4.1.1 which can be downloaded here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt....1-%28suite%29

This time I have fixed a few typos and also started to translate the help texts (so far a couple of hundreds).

However, this time I only have the utf-8 version. Notepad ++ that I used to convert to ISO-8859-1 could for some reason not manage to convert the larger file.

Any feedback is as always appeciated.

Edit: Forgot to mention it in this thread, only in the post with the files.
    I have updated the files and also have an ISO-8859-1 version as well.
    Anders P
    Last edited by Anders P; Wed 26 Jan '11, 5:45pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X