Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arabic New language version of 3.6.8

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Arabic New language version of 3.6.8

    Arabic New language version of 3.6.8

    http://www.mosds.net/ag/vbulletin-language3.6.8.zip


    Mosds.Net
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Thanks,,

    But it TranZ by Almuhajir

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by mosds.net View Post
      Arabic New language version of 3.6.8

      http://www.mosds.net/ag/vbulletin-language3.6.8.zip


      Mosds.Net
      Thank you mosds.net for the lang file. I have successfully uploaded it yesterday to my clean install of vB 3.6.8, but the only problem is the small size of the fonts .

      I have searched the whole forum for giudance on enlargining the fonts and tried many different ways to do that, but to no avail. Could you (or anybody else) pleeeeeeeease tell me in detail how to change the size to a larger one. I am really desperate to do it.

      All the best .
      Last edited by falconking; Thu 23 Aug '07, 3:25pm.

      Comment


      • #4
        Bump!!!

        Comment


        • #5


          Anyone, please HELP!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Sorry, I have no idea how to help you with this. I'm afraid you will just have to be patient and wait until the thread starter responds.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

            Steve Machol Photography


            Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
              Sorry, I have no idea how to help you with this. I'm afraid you will just have to be patient and wait until the thread starter responds.
              Thx Steve . You don't know how relieving when someone soothes your anxiety, like you did, even if they don't have the answer .

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by falconking View Post
                Thank you mosds.net for the lang file. I have successfully uploaded it yesterday to my clean install of vB 3.6.8, but the only problem is the small size of the fonts .

                I have searched the whole forum for giudance on enlargining the fonts and tried many different ways to do that, but to no avail. Could you (or anybody else) pleeeeeeeease tell me in detail how to change the size to a larger one. I am really desperate to do it.

                All the best .
                This should be related to the style CSS not the language pack.

                If you need better CSS font definitions, PM me.
                $post[signature]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mazinger View Post
                  This should be related to the style CSS not the language pack.

                  If you need better CSS font definitions, PM me.
                  Thank you Mazinger for your generous offer .

                  But is it still the case, even if I am referring to the Arabic fonts .

                  If yes, then I will definitely PM you

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by falconking View Post
                    Thx Steve . You don't know how relieving when someone soothes your anxiety, like you did, even if they don't have the answer .
                    lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by falconking View Post
                      Thank you Mazinger for your generous offer .

                      But is it still the case, even if I am referring to the Arabic fonts .

                      If yes, then I will definitely PM you
                      Did you solve your problem?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by djilou View Post
                        Did you solve your problem?
                        Nope, but I appreciate any pointers to the right direction

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I have the same problem with arabic chars

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Help please

                            I uploaded the file, but I got question marks when I used it in the forum. Could someone please tell me the right procedures to upload this file?

                            Thanks

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              btw, if you want a good look for the font in the stylesheet, replace all fonts definitions with 'Microsoft Sans Serif', which I belive it's the best visually seen font for Arabic.
                              $post[signature]

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X